In need of a TATTOO RESCUE!

Casey Harris

• 1 month later...

Hi,

So I got this Fleur De Lis when I was in a dorm freshman year of college, and I want it covered up because it is kind of an eyesore. I went to a tattoo shop in burlington vt and asked them what they could turn it into and they essentially told me that part was up to me. The problem at hand is I dont know what would realistically work to cover up this tatoo. What I am hoping to gain here is some ideas for cover ups that are possible for my case, any help is appreciated.

Hi,

So I got this Fleur De Lis when I was in a dorm freshman year of college, and I want it covered up because it is kind of an eyesore. I went to a tattoo shop in burlington vt and asked them what they could turn it into and they essentially told me that part was up to me. The problem at hand is I dont know what would realistically work to cover up this tatoo. What I am hoping to gain here is some ideas for cover ups that are possible for my case, any help is appreciated.

Honestly, my personal opinion on covering up thick black lines, assuming it was done in black, you're probably better off having a few laser sessions on it, lighten it up, and then the possibilities are endless. Black will show through most colours, so if you don't want to go the laser route, your best bet is something black [like a black bird, or the hair of a lady head, or wind bars]. Beyond that, we can't really give you solid ideas as we don't know what you are into.