atissue Posted February 6, 2015 Share Posted February 6, 2015 New member here, but wanted an opinion on what you guys would do in this situation. So i gave a downpayment of $400 to a shop for a sleeve. Owner said i have to wait 6 months for my appointment, no problem. I waited the 6 months. A month before my appointment i dropped into the shop to if my artist started a sketch yet, and the artist told me he hasn't started. 3 days before my appointment the owner of the shop calls me and tells me my artist left the country and is having problems getting back. So he pushed my appointment another 2 weeks back. Within a week the owner calls me back again, and says my artist still isn't back yet and would like to push my appointment back another month.. Would you guys wait it out? or just find a new shop? Thanks for your feed back! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.