Sign in to follow this  
Graeme

Filip Leu and Kurt Wiscombe, Three Backs in Three Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naeJE6Rw7PE

Three years ago Filip Leu and Kurt Wiscombe did three collaborative backpieces in three days at the Montreal convention, and here's a short documentary they made about it.

Edited by Graeme

2 hours ago, a_beukeveld said:

I wish Filip was visiting this year! Ill have to watch this latter.

I hope he comes back sometime soon.  I had the chance to briefly talk with him when this video was taken and he was really cool.  I'm a nobody, just some guy who likes tattoos, and he was really friendly and down to earth, and he was super interested in my tattoos and asked all sorts of questions about them.  I thought it was great to meet somebody who has been involved with tattoos for pretty much his entire life and he still clearly loves them so much and still gets excited about them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Update: The weird pinpricking lasted about two days and went away on its own. Tattoo is on track and healing normally. My doc said it was likely some sort of auto-immune response, as I don't seem to be allergic. Not sure if it will happen on future tattoos, since it had never happened to me before. 
    • hey all! i just got my fourth tattoo 4 days ago, and it’s the first one that’s visible to me 24-7 (others are on my back, my upper arm, and my inner lip). i’ve even paranoid about this healing process because i see it all the time! my lines have gotten a little bit thicker. i’m wondering if this is normal healing or if this is the beginning of a blowout. which do you think? i know that either way, it will be at least 3-4 weeks to see the final results. do any of you still get anxious when you’re in the healing phase? thanks 🐝
    • To you. It varies greatly person to person. 🙂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics