Karu ON See

looking for a artist in Europe

Hi again,

At the moment I'm looking for a artists who could do engraving style tattoos that would hold up well.

I'm planning to get a bear or bears head with a crown, inspired by reneissance era engravings. Example about mentioned engravings:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EfrUltrGzSY/TgPIzNCSETI/AAAAAAAAACo/8GCx8USIWLM/s1600/durer1.jpg

http://othersideofthesky.net/wp-content/uploads/Flammarion.jpg

So far I know that Liam Sparkes, Maxime and Duncan X could be good choices. Any other artists who I should consider?

I live in Estonia, so it would be really awesome I was able to visit them in Latvia, Lithuania, Finland or Sweden or Russia. But as I've waited for a long time to get this tattoo, I dont really mind for waiting a bit longer if I needed to gather more money in order to visit the artist in UK or elsewhere in Europe (for now visiting US is sadly out of my budget).

Thanks!

Oh my ****ing god, those artists. That work is just awesome. As said, I'm new... and god damn... I'm so happy right now to see that there actually are tattoo artists that have already produced work similar that I'm looking for. So ****ing happy :D

Also, thank you for sharing information about Allan Tuul. His work seems different though. It seems to be more about dots, do you think he would be able to produce quality engraving style tattoos as well as the other artists mentioned in this thread?

Cheers!

Also, thank you for sharing information about Allan Tuul. His work seems different though. It seems to be more about dots, do you think he would be able to produce quality engraving style tattoos as well as the other artists mentioned in this thread?

Yeah,he should be able to do that style too. https://www.facebook.com/aarnautov1

Mike Amanita

MANUEL WINKLER : Tattoo Artist

Maria Tereschenko

I have been watching the work of Alexander Grim of St. Petersburg, Russia. Not sure what his availability is but his work is remarkable. Here's a link to his IG .@alexandergrim (Grim) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

He works a bunch of the Euro conventions as well. It would be worthwhile to contact him about convention availability. My guess is he has an extensive wait list at his studio.