what are the chances of getting a tattoo infected

milk tank

in my apt building i woke up with brown water coming out my tub and sink pipes. the super said let the water drain out. i used the water to clean my tattoo. i waited a hour or so till the water was white again to clean my tattoo what are the chances my tattoo will get infected from the water i used out my bathroom i guess there was a pipe break in my city but i did wait a while before i used it any help. even tho the water was white when i used it i am scared that micro dirt can still infect my new tattoo.

sorry for the long story just a germ freak:confused:

in my apt building i woke up with brown water coming out my tub and sink pipes. the super said let the water drain out. i used the water to clean my tattoo. i waited a hour or so till the water was white again to clean my tattoo what are the chances my tattoo will get infected from the water i used out my bathroom i guess there was a pipe break in my city but i did wait a while before i used it any help. even tho the water was white when i used it i am scared that micro dirt can still infect my new tattoo.

sorry for the long story just a germ freak:confused:

i accidentally all over my tattoo is it danegrous