Rushed into starting a half sleeve :/

Hey guys so I jumped the gun and really wanted to start my half sleeve.  i wanted to add things to make it look more full and Well a year later I want to change some things about it but I can't think of anything that could cover the certain area up. Im happy with the main piece but under the Skelton where the sword, buckle, and bag just doesn't do it for me and want it to be changed asap. If you have any suggestions please let me know i really appreciate it!

Screenshot_2016-06-25-03-12-44.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-03-12-53.png

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Stumbling upon the blog successful lawyer essay https://essayservice.com/blog/reasons-to-become-a-lawyer was a game-changer for me. This insightful article outlines compelling reasons to pursue a career in law, perfect for anyone considering this challenging yet rewarding path. The blog discusses various motivations, from the intellectual challenge to the potential for making a significant impact on society. What stood out the most was the section on crafting a successful lawyer essay, which offers practical tips and examples to help you articulate your passion for law convincingly. As someone exploring career options, I found the real-life stories and detailed advice incredibly motivating. This resource is a must-read for anyone on the fence about law school or needing inspiration for their application essays.
    • A "half-sleeve" tattoo typically covers the upper or lower half of the arm, but sometimes the term gets loosely used. If the tattoo doesn't extend from the shoulder to the elbow (or elbow to wrist), it might be referred to as a "partial sleeve" instead. In contrast, a "full sleeve" tattoo covers the entire arm from the shoulder to the wrist (example). So, if the tattoo doesn't fully cover the defined half of the arm, it might not be considered a true "half-sleeve."
    • Thanks Dan , appreciate it.    I'm loving the new additions too, we are going to do a happy cloud on the other leg and deciding if I balance out the flaming skull with another skull or a lady head. He drew my double ended candle, but she just didn't work-so looking for a similar shape to match with.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries