Sign in to follow this  
LittleKitty

Hello

Hey all.

My name is Kitty. I’ve been lurking the site for a couple of months, and I decided to finally take the plunge and join y’all.

I found the forum when I was researching Tegaderm for healing tattoos, but I stayed because of the helpfulness and passion of the people here.

I have a few tattoos, but just finished the first session of my Harry Potter owl piece on my chest yesterday. Oy! What a pain!!! But it was sooo worth it!

I’m looking forward to getting to know all of ya.

4 hours ago, SStu said:

Welcome!

Pictures or it didn't happen. 

I hardly ever back down from a challenge. 😜

The owl piece was from just 2 days ago. It’s wrapped up in tegaderm now. We have another session to go. (Bryan Neal at American Tattoo in Knoxville, MD)

The heart is in my R inner forearm. My grandpa had almost the exact one in the same location. (Tony “Trustworthy” at Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival in Fredericksburg, MD)

CCE0E68B-413A-478A-B1D2-C0BBDAE2E48B.jpeg

8FB150B7-A582-4FEA-BDBD-46A3A9D26132.jpeg

21 hours ago, LittleKitty said:

I hardly ever back down from a challenge. 😜

The owl piece was from just 2 days ago. It’s wrapped up in tegaderm now. We have another session to go. (Bryan Neal at American Tattoo in Knoxville, MD)

The heart is in my R inner forearm. My grandpa had almost the exact one in the same location. (Tony “Trustworthy” at Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival in Fredericksburg, MD)

CCE0E68B-413A-478A-B1D2-C0BBDAE2E48B.jpeg

8FB150B7-A582-4FEA-BDBD-46A3A9D26132.jpeg

Very cool!!!