snyderju89

Hello!

Hello!

I've been getting tattoos for about 11 years now but really started getting into it heavily in the last 2 years. I've found a love for traditional tattoos and have been dedicating most of my free canvas to that style. I look forward to sharing photos and getting to know you all!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• hey all! i just got my fourth tattoo 4 days ago, and it’s the first one that’s visible to me 24-7 (others are on my back, my upper arm, and my inner lip). i’ve even paranoid about this healing process because i see it all the time! my lines have gotten a little bit thicker. i’m wondering if this is normal healing or if this is the beginning of a blowout. which do you think? i know that either way, it will be at least 3-4 weeks to see the final results. do any of you still get anxious when you’re in the healing phase? thanks 🐝
    • To you. It varies greatly person to person. 🙂
    • I'm sure he said it was " thick " and may need touching up later. So far i'm delighted with it and will have to see how it heals 😄
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics