Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barbie Doll

Kat Von D's House Burns Down

9 posts in this topic

Kat Von D's California home destroyed by fire

Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D is mourning the death of her beloved cat and the loss of her life's possessions after her California home was destroyed by a fire on Sunday night.

The "L.A. Ink" star, who is dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, logged on to her Twitter account on Monday to share the devastating news.

Posting a photo of the feline, she wrote, "my house burned down last night with my cat inside... R.I.P Valentine, you will be missed."

As WENN went to press, Von D had not shed details on what caused the fire or if she had been home during the incident.

She probably relapsed on heroin, dropped the zippo she was using for her cooking spoon on her carpet, then lighting it on fire and killing her cat.

article-1332193-0C31DB9B000005DC-746_233x316.jpg

Not sure if this is a picture of the cat post-fire, or if it was really that ugly.

aaaawww...... i saw that feed on twitter and i couldn't believe another one of her cats died. i swear she must be cursed or have bad karma! i just didnt know how it happened until just now. poor cat! no animal should have to die like that!

Now Kat can join the club with tommy lee. They've both had death in their homes. Hollywood is straight up wrong.

Kat Von D covers up all her tattoos for a Sephora advertisement? Why?

Kat Von D covers up all her tattoos for a Sephora advertisement? Why?

im sad that i know the answer to this. its an ad for her perfumes. i think one is called Angel and the other is Devil? or something. So that would be the ad for the "angel" fragrance and then tattooed kat would be for the Devil one.

...im not 100% on the names of the perfumes, but its something like that.