Apology

Deb Yarian

I wanted to apologize and give an explanation about something that has been bothering me.

I realize my presence here has been quite scarce in recent months, nonexistent, really.

When this forum first began, I was excited to participate- as there was not another forum that I wished to be part of. So, I looked forward to being a part of this one.

In the beginning I enjoyed the, forum, blogs, interviews and participants and online comeraderie of both tattooists and non tattooists alike. But, what I found happening after awhile, was that my replies and responses were very often, and increasingly defensive and hostile. So,moderators- for that I apologize.

I should have found a way to communicate my thoughts and opinions ( as a tattooer of 30 yrs + ) to tattooers and non tattooers alike.

Looking forward to participating again

Thanks

No apology is necessary, @Deb Yarian. It speaks volume of your character that you made one at all. Sometimes, people come across as defensive or hostile online without intending to, but I don't recall your posts coming across that way.

I know I speak for LST when I say that we're excited to having you contribute again.

@Deb Yarian thanks for speaking up and I can't recall any posting by you that wasn't called for......

We respect your dedication and want you to be a part of it! These things grow and without those who know what they are talking about speaking up and guiding the conversations productively we could end up down many other forums trails WHICH we don't want! We want to be a nice and helpful site so people can get better tattoos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• First let me say I've never seen exactly that related to tattoos. Second, I am NOT a doctor, so take any advice with a grain of salt and follow it at your own risk. I do have something like that which appears on my face from time to time. After multiple visits to the dermatologist, which didn't fix it, I finally came up with my own treatment. Whenever it flairs up, I just wipe the area down with plain rubbing alcohol three or four times a day to keep it dry. That usually works within a couple of days. Again, I'm not a doctor, but I don't think it would hurt anything for you to try that. Good Luck.
    • Hey, I have a serious problem! I got a tattoo in Manila 4 weeks ago. The artist is very well known and is one of the most renowed. 2 day after tattooing, small pimples began to form on my thight an many at the tattoo. 3 days later i had fever at night (just at night). After that, the pimpels began to spread very quickly all over the body. (back stomach etc..) I have now been to 3 doctors and everyone is at a loss. The blood work is fine and with no anomalies. Antibiotic ointment and cortisone ointment did not help. Xyzall allergy tablets did not help either. When i took cortisone tablets, 90% of the pimpels disappeared on the tattoo, but not on the other parts of the body. Now that I´am no longer taking cortisone, the pimpels on the tattoo are starting to grow back again very quick. On the other parts of the skin , the pimpels are sometimes lighter and sometimes stronger. This can be change hourly. They don´t hurt and hardy lever itch. Of course I´am afraid of a tattoo allergie. Has anyone already had this problem ? Does anyone know what that could be ? I add photos: 1) Photo directly after tattooing. 2) 2 Photos with the pimpels after a week 3) After 3 weeks while taking cortisone. 4) Photo of the body on the left.  
    • welcome ! relax and hangout with us.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries