Inksmith & Rogers FL walk in Q

youthcrewalex

Hey all!

im hoping to be able to drive up to Inksmith & Rogers while im in FL on vacation next moth and i was wondering if anyone is familiar enough with the shop to know the likelyhood of me being able to just turn up and get tattooed?

Normally id book when getting tattooed but due to it being a family holiday i cant say for sure what day il be able to make it down, just dont want to miss out on getting tattooed at the shop :P

I think that they pretty much always have time for walk-ins. There are a couple of different locations so I am sure someone can get you in. I would not expect Mike Wilson to have time, but everyone there is incredible. Mike Bruce does some of the best shit out there, and the rest of the tattooers there are all very good. Also they have a ton of guest artists coming and going.

I would just give them a call or shoot them an email, that'd probably get you further than asking any of us ;)

i sent them a message but i feel dumb saying! "ill be there in july/august no idea of a date, is there normally time for walk ins?" haha! super vague! none the less fingers crossed

- - - Updated - - -

I think that they pretty much always have time for walk-ins. There are a couple of different locations so I am sure someone can get you in. I would not expect Mike Wilson to have time, but everyone there is incredible. Mike Bruce does some of the best shit out there, and the rest of the tattooers there are all very good. Also they have a ton of guest artists coming and going.

yeah im really impressed with their talent! seems a shame to be so close and not get tattooed! Mike is the guy im aiming to get tattooed by not sure if i want to get a lady face, brokeback bitch or that classic design of a skull on a book with a candle on the skull. hmmm

@youthcrewalex once you figure out the dates call the shop If you tell the counter person or mike your coming from bloody england he will get you in.

yeah I'm going to call the shop Mike works at today and hope they let me book over the phone as it says on his Instagram go In store to book.

Also had no idea they have like 4 locations haha.

I told you that you should call ;)

You just never know...

when in doubt reach out

@youthcrewalex awesome man, I cant wait to see it. I have plans for a gorilla head as well its an awesome image IMO and just from short conversation I had with mike and what others say about him your going to have a great tattoo and awesome time

when in doubt reach out

@youthcrewalex awesome man, I cant wait to see it. I have plans for a gorilla head as well its an awesome image IMO and just from short conversation I had with mike and what others say about him your going to have a great tattoo and awesome time

Yeah! im very happy i got booked in! it wasn't any trouble at all got the exact time and day i was hoping for! may try pick up his book and maybe a shirt at the same time.

will be a great way to end my vacation!

was pretty funny hearing the guy who picked up the phones reaction when he realised i was british!