introspect

Hello Sailor!

Hi, I've been a tattoo enthusiast for a few years now and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the artist interviews on this site so thought I'd finally sign up to the forum. I'm a big fan of Japanese tattooing and have 2 three quarter sleeves done by Diego Azaldegui in Leeds UK.

b6827650783a11e2ad1322000a9e28e6_7.jpeg

b9a9ede6783911e282fd22000a9d0df2_7.jpeg

comp5.jpg

I'm currently deciding on what I want for my back piece and hoping to get started on that soon.

Gorgeous work! Reminds me a little of Miyazo and Rob Admiraal. Where's that bonji in your avatar?

Funny you should say that as I used some pictures of Rob's work as reference when I had my consultation for my koi sleeve

I started following Diego Azaldegui on Instagram entirely based on your arms, Introspect, so thanks for that. They look great.

Thanks man, glad you like them. Diego posts some great photos of his work on Instagram so I hope you enjoy them, he's a great artist.