finegentleman

How much time did it take for these tattoos?

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Henrietta said:

I agree. I need some help too guys. I'm thinking now about getting a tattoo, but don't wanna hurt myself much. I found some great examples of tattoos http://flowertattooideas.com/rose-thigh-tattoos-women/ and can't choose one. How much time will it take on this one for example:

21-magnificent-rose-tattoo-on-the-hip.jp

5-9 hours depending on how good or Jewish your artist is and also depends on your pain threshold. Are you able to get tattoed for 8 hours str8 or will you take 2 sessions your artist can take his time prep and all that

5-9 hours depending on how good or Jewish your artist is and also depends on your pain threshold. Are you able to get tattoed for 8 hours str8 or will you take 2 sessions your artist can take his time prep and all that

How Jewish? What the F***ing F***?! Please tell me that's a typo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Henrietta said:
Just now, bongsau said:

re: Jewish comments...yikes posting like that on the internet, eeesh. Well, I've heard that and worse in the shops over the years ...

Just trying to incorporate some comedy into my replies. I'm also Jewish :) 

50 minutes ago, DJDeepFried said:

How Jewish? What the F***ing F***?! Please tell me that's a typo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy if you got offended by that. I'll try to keep your religion out of my replies next time .

I'll accept your non-apology, I guess. I don't get the joke. Jews are cheap? Ha-ha, that's a good one. Never heard that before.

The fact that you're Jewish – does that make it okay? I don't know.

Maybe I'm easily offended. But no, I don't like antisemitism or racism or homophobia or any of that shit. And yes, I'll call it out when I see it – even on the internet and especially this forum because I don't want to see it fucked up by a bunch of trolls. And before you start in about the "PC police" or "safe spaces" or any of that shit... It's called trying not to be asshole when you can avoid it. A good policy to live by I think.

Edited by DJDeepFried

Yes, I would hate to see people not visit this forum because of stupid shit people say. We're here to talk about getting good tattoos regardless or race, religion, sexual preference, blah blah blah. Everyone is welcome here besides trolls and spammers

17 hours ago, DJDeepFried said:

Yes, I would hate to see people not visit this forum because of stupid shit people say. We're here to talk about getting good tattoos regardless or race, religion, sexual preference, blah blah blah. Everyone is welcome here besides trolls and spammers

:37_disappointed: well,I love musubi,so I guess I'm a spammer. :57_cry:

Edited by Dan