Dumbo

Faded new tattoo

Hi this is a pretty basic question and I know this is the best place to ask this. I had this 7inch tattoo on my forearm done  last week and Im not very please withe the outcome when it started healing. Attached the pics here. wanna know if its just me or the tattoo isnt really healing properly. The first pic would  the fresh one, second would be third day and the last would be after a week with an ointment that my tattoist recommended. Its ink armour btw.

6A36F13F-4B3D-46D1-B64D-7F51235D816A.jpeg

BB5DA8D9-07BA-48A9-A595-9BC95C874B0E.jpeg

0EEB6533-0DBB-4F29-ABF3-88EAB515D5C0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gingerninja said:

Oh, my. I would be asking questions, too. While it is too soon to tell the final outcome, I don't think it will ever look like the photo from day one (just my opinion and I could be wrong).

Thanks for your inputs guys! this is exactly my point, i would understand a lil difference but not this much. I didnt expect the design to stand out, i didint expect it to be this worse either.

Edited by Dumbo
Typo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Dan , yes you are entitled to your opinion. I think you let the mask slip Calling it outdated trendy crap. Your always going to have a negative view on this style. Its far from a mess, I think it's quite pleasing on the eye but like as you said we all have our opinions.   
    • my wife and myself went to high school together,we dated for a little while back then(1976/77),we were the same age and same grade, we graduated and didn't see each other for 28 years,we  both ended up single(we both went through a marriage/divorce) and a mutual friend that knew I was always hot for her mentioned he saw her at a party,anyway,fast forward to 2005,we got together and got married. the reason for this post though is this,tomorrow night(10/20) we are going to our 41st HS reunion.(we didn't have a 40th)   we graduated in 77 should be a kick. us then and now
    • Yeah, try and keep it covered - at 3 days old you don't want to get it dragging through someone else's dance floor sweat. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics