hanwyz

Newbie to Forum and tattoos

Hi

Just thought I'd say hello as I've been lurking for a few days reading various posts. I've just got my first tattoo (attached photo was taken by the artist just after he finished, it's currently in the peeling stage), and am already planning my second (but will probably wait a few months at least). I'm based in the UK and come from a family that definitely frown on tattoos.

Really happy with my first and I'm glad I waited and that I got something that was a decent size and can be added to in the future. 

IMG_20190102_164829_478.jpg

Thanks for the welcome 🙂

Daft question... Its almost finished peeling I think and was done a week ago. Is it still too soon to have a bath? I just want to soak my shoulders and back

On 1/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, SStu said:

Having a bath is one thing, but I would only "soak" once it's 100% flat (no scabbing at all). 

Think I'll stick to a shower and a hot water bottle then for the time being, thanks! Determined to look after this and help it heal well

Hi. I'm uk based too and also from a family that would give an earful if I told them I had tattoos. I had my first one in basically the same place as yours. Easily hide-able. Then I had a second in the same area which now covers half my thigh. This month i had one on my chest/collarbone. Good luck keeping them hidden now you have the bug.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk