Barbie Doll

Seinfeld

45 posts in this topic

Seinfeld- The Complete Series is so iconic, I cant imagine that many of you do not have a favorite episode. So let's hear it. What is your favorite Seinfeld episode or, if necessary (and totally understandable), episodes?

One of my favorites is the jerk store episode. "The jerk store called and they're running out of you!"

Another favorite is when Elaine sleeps on the couch at Jerry's parents house and hurts her back. She is all drugged up at the awards dinner and yells, Stella!

Shit I just thought of 3 other "favorite" episodes...

1.) When George fakes a disability to get his own private restroom at work.

2.) The Frogger Episode.

3.) Again, when George leaves the "Prophylactic" as Mr. Costanza says in his parents bedroom while they are on vacation.

I cant get enough of this show.

Ursula likes this

1.) When George fakes a disability to get his own private restroom at work.

2.) The Frogger Episode.

3.) Again, when George leaves the "Prophylactic" as Mr. Costanza says in his parents bedroom while they are on vacation.

I cant get enough of this show.

The disability episode is one of the other 3 I was thinking of! I am imagining him slowly trying to get away from the gang of old people. Frogged episode is such a classic. Thank god this show is on KTVU, TBS and random other channels thru out the day.

The one where Kramer feeds the horses beefaroni is the shit.

The episode with Vandelay industries is one I quote to this day.

Great show, I watch them all to this day even though I have seen them all at least 10 times.

When Kramer puts a garbage disposal in his shower and makes a salad for a dinner party. That one rules.

Also the episode with the butter.

kramer_turkey_newman_seinfeld.jpg

Art Vandelay. Great episode. As the holidays are here, I am always reminded of Elaine and her Christmas card. If there is ever an LST meeting, I promise to do the Elaine dance.

1) Puerto Rican Parade

2) Lost in the mall parking lot

3) Jimmy loves the jumpshoe episode!

I love the look on Puddy's face when Kramer tells him that he made the entire dinner in the shower in that episode.

1) Puerto Rican Parade

2) Lost in the mall parking lot

3) Jimmy loves the jumpshoe episode!

I love the look on Puddy's face when Kramer tells him that he made the entire dinner in the shower in that episode.

Jimmy sweet on that episode

Does anyone else think we should start a TV show thread so we can lump everything into one incredible category???

Or just have several different categories?

No worries man. I had never even though of looking on youtube for those until I saw a article about it.

I just say that because I am a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 of thread making, and I dont want to get overbearing.

Does anyone else think we should start a TV show thread so we can lump everything into one incredible category???

Or just have several different categories?

I feel like Seinfeld deserves it's own thread. Banya was on the episode last night. 42 inch waist, I'm huge.

They're real...and they're SPECTACULAR!!!

That one was on yesterday too! Pre-Desperate Housewives days. I love how almost every episode has some big actor/actress before they became well known

That one was on yesterday too! Pre-Desperate Housewives days. I love how almost every episode has some big actor/actress before they became well known

Yeah I watched it yesterday so it was fresh in my mind. There's just too many good ones.

I also like the ones with Kramer and the little person as actor stand-ins (heightening) and med student assistants (I've got gonorrhea). And of course the one where Jerry can't remember the girl's name...Mulva? Oh yeah, Delores!!!

The best part of Seinfeld is that it's on 3 different channels several times a day so you are constantly remembering new episodes. This time of the year makes me want to send out Xmas cards lie Elaine...

Just watched seasons 1 and 2 yesterday and cant believe how long it had been since I had seen any of those episodes.

The Chinese Restaurant episode almost made me pee my pants. I had forgotten how great that shit was.

And the episode where Jerry and Elaine start doing "That" without trying to mess up "This".

Duffa likes this

Just watched seasons 1 and 2 yesterday and cant believe how long it had been since I had seen any of those episodes.

The Chinese Restaurant episode almost made me pee my pants. I had forgotten how great that shit was.

And the episode where Jerry and Elaine start doing "That" without trying to mess up "This".

I don't think I've seen the 2nd episode...WTF?!

I loved the episode where they had "the contest" to see how long each could go with out pleasuring them selves. LOL Also the episode where George has the contractor come in and make a spot for him to nap under his desk. Awesome!

The contest is great. I love when Elaine walks in and goes "I'm out!" in less than a day

Recently saw the backwards episode with Jarkdish and how to get into Elaine's secret vault...another fave