face

Clavicle tattoo advice

Hi I have similar coverage to this guy, back arms chest, but like him have the large open spaces above the clavicles. Looking for advice pics ideas as to what to put there, as it is a tight but very visible to me space and an important spot.

cm_punk_bio_20130104.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• The lost art of communication. Unless your artist is on this forum and you think they will recognize you and remove your name, you'll need to make a phone call.  I'm curious why your first thought is to post a question on a forum rather than pick up the phone. Has your artist given you some reason to think they will be unreasonable about your request to not use your name?
    • that’s exactly what i needed to hear thank you so much. i overanalyse absolutely everything. i did the same thing with my first tattoo which is a LOT bigger and more complicated (three solid black bands on my arm) and even since posting this i’ve calmed down a bit. i think i took too long staring at it last night and this morning and just completely freaked myself out. thank you again
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics