Twiglet

Hey there

Hi there, I hope you are all well :)

New to this site (found it yesterday while researching -derm products for my upcoming session on Sunday).

Originally from the UK (hence the username), but live in S.E. Asia now.

Happy Friday everyone

@oboogie, I have been wearing really low cut shoes (basically only covers my toes and heel and are cut away at the sides) for work and flip flops when out of work :)

I used Tegaderm too which helped immensely.  It is at the flake stage now and can't wait  to see it when its healed and settled. 

Dismantle & Repair. 

It's a song by the band Anberlin. It's about one's life falling apart and yet always being put back together with grace, which has been a part of the story I have walked hence it being on my feet. The swallows signify freedom and the poppies are my birth flower (August) and represent my favorite part of summer =)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thanks @Fig1996! honestly I think I’d probably hate if everyone in met asked me about or commented on it too! Haha grass is always greener I suppose! What was your first piece? Is it posted anywhere on here?
    • I like your tattoo a lot! And what a cool and original idea to go with your childhood home! I at least haven't heard of that idea before, so I really like it. I always like me some original and creative ideas. 🙂 As for your question, I've worked as a supervisor in retail for 7 years and therefore had to deal with customers a lot. The moment I got my first forearm tattoo, I got a LOT of customers asking about it. They all told me they really liked it, and one even told me she wanted to get one exactly like mine, and I even had older customers who were super grumpy about tattoos be like "I do like yours" LOL. Then I got another forearm tattoo, though higher up on my forearm, on my right arm and I never once had any customer or even colleague ask about that one. I love that tattoo just as much as the other if not more, and, like @Dan, I'm completely fine with that too. I know this tattoo looks good and professional; and that it fits me well, and I don't really need anyone else validating that because what really matters is what I think when I see it, and I like it.  Frankly, the sheer amount of comments I got about my first tattoo kind of daunted me. Of course, I knew what I was getting into when I got it tattooed so I never resented anyone for asking about it either, but when you get comments like "but what does it REALLY mean?" "what is the deeper meaning behind it???" daily, it does get old pretty quick. 😅
    • I personally really don't think it has to be weird at all. I'd just approach an artist whose work you like and who you feel like you can trust, and then they'll tell you whether they want to take on your task or not. I really think there'd be quite some artists out there who would be willing to take that on. Long as you're not asking them to finish tattoos others worked on/started, which I don't see being an impossible task either but which probably would put them in a much more difficult position given the differences in style as opposed to their own they'd have to work with, I don't really see many issues with this.  I think in most cases the best thing is to just approach and ask! 🙂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries