Tattoos around/incorporating many beauty marks?!

Jamie

Hey guys. I am super new to this forum- I hope I can get the help I'm looking for here!!

Basically, I have millions of beauty marks on my skin- darker and bigger than freckles. I like them, and I don't necessarily want to cover them up.
I was thinking about different tattoo designs for one of my upper arms that could involve curling around or basically weaving through my beauty marks.
What do you guys think? I thought maybe an octopus with its tentacles curling up around them- if that would fit.
I'm thinking black and white, if that helps.
Sorry the pictures are kinda bad quality!

IMG_6900.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

Curious to see what others have to say about this since I have a couple freckles right in the middle of my forearm and I hope it won't affect a nice, visible piece of skin like that.

I'm under the impression that generally it's okay to tattoo over birthmarks and freckles as long as they're relatively flat? Could be wrong though. Ask a couple artists what they think, if they see them in person they should be able to evaluate them better than we can through pictures.

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

Hey guys. I am super new to this forum- I hope I can get the help I'm looking for here!!

Basically, I have millions of beauty marks on my skin- darker and bigger than freckles. I like them, and I don't necessarily want to cover them up.
I was thinking about different tattoo designs for one of my upper arms that could involve curling around or basically weaving through my beauty marks.
What do you guys think? I thought maybe an octopus with its tentacles curling up around them- if that would fit.
I'm thinking black and white, if that helps.
Sorry the pictures are kinda bad quality!

IMG_6900.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

some coverage like this ?

old_school_tattoos_style_design_photos_l

,and if not,I think your beauty marks are sexy anyway ! they don't need to be covered,maybe just find the right artist and go with a badass piece of art ! and don't worry about your beauty marks.

and like was already said,I have a few tattoos that had moles or whatever in them and the artist just went around them.

mole.jpg

Edited by Dan

Did any of you read her post?  She's not looking to cover them nor is she insecure about them. 

@Jamie  the best bet is to talk to a tattooer about your idea. If you let us know where you live, someone here can point you to a great black and grey artist who can work with you and let you know if your idea will work.