tatfiend93

info

Hey guys hope everyone is well my first thread so please be kind :P i am getting a tatoo done in a few weeks but i would be interested in finding out how long this particular tattoo would take about the size of a hand? inside the bicep :) any feedback would help

tattoo snake.jpg

Time depends on a combination of factors like how fast the artist works, how well you sit and how big the design is.  If you're trying to guess how much money to bring, maybe your artist can give you a ballpark estimate (and always bring more than you think you'll need.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• I think it looks amazing!!! I actually really really love it. Don't worry, it's easy to have tattoo remorse. Especially for bigger pieces-- really, you just need some time to adjust to the change. Hopefully soon you will start feeling it as part of yourself!
    • funny thing with me, in the 80's when I started getting tattooed, I started on my lower arms, from my biceps to my wrists first. LOL now they are everywhere on my body, actually in the last 10 years or so of getting tattooed I have been placing them in the most visible spots I can find, now running out of visible room. I'm lucky,my work is 100% good with visible tattoos and I love showing them in my work and personal life, many of my coworkers also have tattoos. I love the attention I get and conversations I have because of my tattoos.
    • Yep. It all depends on how the artist's design fits in/around your existing work.  In any case many laser techs charge by the minute (with a minimum), and both of those old ones aren't very big - so hitting the black shouldn't add much if any extra expense overall for each session. They are dark enough that you'll likely need 3-4 sessions to lighten it up a good bit. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics