cfmartin67

Sometimes we get untattooed!

On 3/22/2018 at 1:59 AM, yamy said:

:4_joy::4_joy:looks so painful

When I was in the Navy (70's) I saw a kid having a tattoo removed from his shoulder by rock salt abrasion. They said it would take about 6 sessions, 3 months apart. Blood was pouring down his arm as the corpsman rubbed hard with gauze dipped in rock salt. THAT looked painful! I had three laser sessions on my forearm to lighten it before getting it corrected. Much shorter duration than getting a tattoo, but a bit more pain (with or without Lidocane). Now the cost of the laser treatments - that HURT!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• so how did the knee feel for you ?
    • Last week I had two days with Mr. Rubendall (1/2 day Friday and all day Saturday). We spent the time doing lining and a little shading over my entire right leg. He added a crane to the back of my thigh and a peony on my knee. The cool part is that he was able to tie in all my other pieces with clouds, water, rocks, etc., so my leg looks 100% cohesive! Apparently, he loves doing tie-in's. And he killed it. Three more sessions to finish over the next several months. I am over the MOON with his work.  
    • Yeah, I can't open up your link, but find someone who already has proven themselves in the style you're wanting and then see if they realistically feel they can amend/adjust. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics