locoPanki

Tattoo Advice!!

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,im new here.I have a big doubt,so please give me some advice!

I got this realistic tattoo of super mario on my chest but after i got it i realized that i want to finish my rest of the body with old school tattoos,i want to start from my left arm,is it possible and how can i manage to merge old school tattoo next to this piece of art?

Tnx all.

p.s Rate my tattoo if possible :)

cheers

26694337_1996195597371223_855263296_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Agree with @Hogrider and @SStu. Get what you want, what resonates with you. I have a mix of traditional and Japanese style. I like it and frankly don't really care what anyone thinks. It's for me!

yep ! I agree,

 like me, I'm a tattoo mutt, I have a mix of B&G and Color, and from American traditional to Polynesian to Japanese to misc and from very old art to very new art and everything in between, and it all melds together nicely like has been said here already, I have no theme or rhyme or reason, only what I liked at the time and I wanted on me by whom I wanted to tattoo on me, and that works just fine for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dan said:

yep ! I agree,

 like me, I'm a tattoo mutt, I have a mix of B&G and Color, and from American traditional to Polynesian to Japanese to misc and from very old art to very new art and everything in between, and it all melds together nicely like has been said here already, I have no theme or rhyme or reason, only what I liked at the time and I wanted on me by whom I wanted to tattoo on me, and that works just fine for me.

Can you show us a pic of your tattoos,i really would like to see how it looks the mix of styles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, locoPanki said:

Can you show us a pic of your tattoos,i really would like to see how it looks the mix of styles.

I don't know dude ! that would be a lot of pics ! LOL

 

you should relax and get what you want and not worry so much about it.as long as it's by the right artist for what you want and a good artist, then go for it.

do your homework on an artist, and don't let what other people have on them shape what  you want.

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know dude ! that would be a lot of pics ! LOL

 

you should relax and get what you want and not worry so much about it.as long as it's by the right artist for what you want and a good artist then go for it.

lol,okay man,thank you a lot! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Posts

    • check this out,I love going to conventions,mingle,look,learn.You should go to it.maybe you could get some ideas and find an artist that you like,
    • I'm busy healing my new little addition, I got it on my arm and between the easy spot and the tebori the experience was the easiest to date.  I got a Daruma doll which was one of the two things I originally set out to get anyways, I have some rock climbing goals to reach and if I do I'll get the eye blacked in during the Jacksonville Imperial Arts fest.  Pics in a few days once the eye calms down.  
    • Agree with @Oiocha.  Let it heal and then see where you're at with it. I don't think moving your wrist is going to make it any worse. I recently started working on my first larger scale tattoo and I've definitely been down the over-analyze, stare at it all night path with it. It can drive you crazy especially if you're prone to being a perfectionist. Accepting imperfections is part of the process as I'm slowly learning. As a wise man once said in another thread, "my tattoos are as perfect as I am".  Credit for that goes to @JAC1961
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Instagram #LastSparrow

  • Recent Topics