Reyeslv

Breaking Bad

Did anyone catch the season finale of Breaking Bad? It is by far the best show on TV and the close-out of the season was awesome. If you haven't seen it at all, the first 3 seasons are on NETFLIX. Highly recommend checking it out it will not disappoint.

DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No that wasn't the latest or finale. It was the best episode of the series. Let me know what you think after seeing....

The one I was talking about was the latest before the finale. Just watched the finale too. Pretty awesome. I had kind of thought all along that Walt did the poisoning, he was at a point where he had to do something drastic. I also like how they let you think Gus survives for a couple seconds before showing his face. Makes me wonder about a next season though, if there's no more need for the money and Gus is dead what will the story line be?

I think it's going to be about pay-backs. Somehow it will come out how the kid was poisoned. The thing about that industry is there is always another player in the line.

Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers!

i feel like the next "big player" is going to step into the power vacuum and contact Walt and Jessie. It's the most logical next step, but Walt is also running out of money since the whole buy the car wash/bailout IRS thing happened.

i skipped over most of the thread, since i've yet to see any of the current season, but my roommate and i spent alot of nights watching Breaking Bad instead of sleeping this summer. super awesome series. now, off to download and get caught up!

(although, it was hard to watch the first few episodes, and not still see him as Hal from Malcolm in the Middle... with Jesse being Dewey, grown up and getting in trouble.)

I was just told about this show last Saturday, then logging on LST and seeing this.... I only had time to watch the first two episodes, but I'm in love with it. Will keep me busy for a while.

You do not go from making millions of dollars and blowing people up to running a carwash. Ego kills everything. If Gus did not let his ego get in the way he would not have had to kill Hector himself, and he would not be dead. Walter has shown many times that his ego is overrides his sense. If you win a war then you are not afraid to start another one.

I thought that was a wonderful end to the fourth season - although I am sad to see Gus go as he is such a great character. I think that in the final season (which is set to be 16 episodes) Walt will get cooking straight away. He might get help from Mike to distribute through Gus' network, or he may start afresh, or he may sell wholesale to someone else. Either way, there is a meth vacuum that needs to be filled.

I love the way they have developed Hank's character - for me he is now the main man and ultimately this show is heading towards a Heisenberg/Hank showdown.

Also, we haven't heard the last of Gus, in terms of the much alluded to connections and protection he has from Chile. That's going to come calling for Walt I reckon.

I read the script for the first episode recently and it is amazing how different it is from the eventual pilot. It's set in California, Hank is a total racist, Walt is a compulsive masturbator.

Dunno how I feel about the opening of season 5. Still thinking it over.

I am glad that they are showing things starting to hit the fan in big ways. Most shows would let you live the fairy tale for the whole series that you could be a huge drug dealer and never get caught. I wonder how this will pan out. I wonder if the computer trick worked? What's gonna come of what they found near the computer? Is Walt the new Gus?

Ok yeah, after typing that I do like the new episode.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• This happened to me 3 weeks ago. Just the black ink on 4-5 tattoos. It begin during the time a had a viral cold and hasn’t gone down since. I’ve tried ice directly on them thinking it was heat or a fever that triggered it and it doesn’t help. The newer pics look like their gone. How long did it take to go away. 
    • I think I’d wait a little while. When mine was infected, we had to wait quite a while before going back in. The skin was really tender for a few weeks. Let us know what your doctor thinks!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By truejew
      Now Casting Spike TV's Ink Master Season 2 in NYC!
      Here it is guys! Our chance to become an INK MASTER!
      I am not surprised seeing this advertised on Craigslist. Those producers probably don't even know what type of real talent exists.
    • By Anisya
      I know many of you are film lovers but there doesn't seem to be a thread about tattoos in films....I decided to start with my favourite from 'Eastern Promises'
      (this picture doesn't include stars on each knee that he had in the film, as far as I remember)
      I don't think people realize that most tattoos you see in the cinema are the work of theatrical make-up artists....I think they've made a good job on Viggo and those tattoos are also very important to the film plot as we realize that we are dealing with real Russian mafia, not some plain criminal...and that there is some tragic history behind each of those marks....
      Anyone has a favourite tattoo from a film?
      Or maybe an opinion on how tattoos are represented by the movie industry? And why is there so much TRIBAL?? In the era of HD TV and digital cameras the excuse that some tattoos don't film well and it's best to use bold black designs is no longer enough to justify all those designs!
    • By abees
      Hadn't seen a thread for this?.. saw the page yesterday on facebook, can't wait to see it - https://www.facebook.com/TattooNationMovie
      "New Feature Documentary Film, Coming October 2012
      Tattoos used to be a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos.
      Now, your mother’s got a butterfly on her ankle and your kid’s sporting a tramp stamp. What happened? How did tattoos go from the renegade, readymade, carney cartoons inked as fast as possible to the art form they’ve become today?
      That transformation is the subject of the new documentary film, TATTOO NATION.
      TATTOO NATION tells how a few incarcerated but very talented Chicano artists changed the world of ink forever. It follows three tattoo pioneers, Charlie Cartwright, Jack Rudy and Freddy Negrete, and shows how a new, fine line style using detail and shading to achieve a remarkable realism revolutionized the world of ink.
      In 1975, Cartwright and Rudy boldly opened the first tattoo parlor in the heart of East LA’s Chicano community. They hired a recently paroled teenager who, while in jail, unknowingly established iconic images that spoke to an entire generation of Chicanos.
      Freddy Negrete became the first professional Chicano artist employed by a mainstream tattoo parlor - a tattoo parlor that was embraced as a new vehicle for self-expression by the Chicano community in East Los Angeles.
      For the first time, these legendary figures tell their stories in a feature-length documentary film. Included are other important figures such as David Oropeza and “Chuco” Caballero, winners of many prestigious tattoo competitions.
      Their victories brought international recognition to the uniquely American approach known as “Black & Grey”. The world of tattoo, and the way we regard tattoo, was forever changed."
    • By Kev
      I blame Troy Denning for leading me into the dark world of So Tatted Boyz via his Instagram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWSzKzTMS8&feature=relmfu
      Tatted shit indeed:

• By G.Uristti
      Ok, so I saw this last night on tv... Has anyone seen the show "bar rescue" ? It's a show about failing bars and some industry expert comes and shows them what's wrong and saves there business. So, if you haven't guessed by the name of the thread... The sane net work that presents bar rescue is gonna bring us the cesspool they will be calling "tattoo rescue". I think this show has promise, and by promise I mean, making me laugh my ass off in disbelief and disgust. Has anyone else seen the comin attractions to this show?
      I really do think it's go na be awesomely terrible and it has to have all these other shows beat by a mile