Next Year

Gregor

You had a full year so far as well. Oh yeah, you got the panther/tiger back piece, right? That thing is very pleasing on the eyes! Have you been hitting these guys up whilst they are doing guest spots at FST?

Yeah that's me :) and thanks, it's pretty much fully healed now and starting to look settled which is good. Yep I don't think I've been tattooed anywhere but at Frith Street for the past 3 years. It's only a 3-4 hour journey away so it's not that far to go. Plus I can do it all on public transport which makes everything a lot easier.

Yeah that's me :) and thanks, it's pretty much fully healed now and starting to look settled which is good. Yep I don't think I've been tattooed anywhere but at Frith Street for the past 3 years. It's only a 3-4 hour journey away so it's not that far to go. Plus I can do it all on public transport which makes everything a lot easier.

I'm SOOO jealous by you guys!!! I wish I lived as close as you or @jadde1955 and @Jade1959 do!!!

I'm SOOO jealous by you guys!!! I wish I lived as close as you or @jadde1955 and @Jade1959 do!!!

Haha I live about 200 miles away from the shop but I guess that's a lot less than you. Still can't believe how lucky I am to have that much talent within a few hours of my house

Maybe something on my lower leg at the Star of Texas convention, possibly a trip to DC and Tattoo Paradise (LOT'S of great choices there), and something in November for my birthday from Jason Brooks or Jaie Devore. But that's a long time from tomorrow, so who knows ; )

UPDATE: Didn't get anything at SoT (signed up with Andrew Stickler, but he was super backed up), but I did end up getting that lower leg spot tattooed by Jaie Devore, so sort of on schedule. Probably not traveling this summer to save for my wedding coming up, but that gives me more time to think about the Jason Brooks jaguar/Tikal idea I have for my outer thigh.

My schedule for the rest of the year now looks like this-

June - Chris Smith (Deluxe Tattoo) for a piece on my right knee

September - Ching (East Tattoo) sleeve on right arm ... Bringing down a half/quarter sleeve by another artist

November - Tomo (Yellow Blaze) ... Frontspiece getting started.

Some of you may notice that I complete crumbled on the Ching booking in September.... My resolution to 'be financially sensible' lasted barely a week.

that's a nice line up man, I bet you're psyched!!

I'm getting tattooed by Chris O'Donnell in June

Hoping to get a little something from Tim Hendricks the same day

Jondix will do my whole stomach in October

and Grime should be starting my back at the end of this year/beginning of next year

Needless to say, I'm pretty psyched myself!! :D