Yessir I still have a 2 bicep bands scheduled with the same tattoo artist. He says he’ll know exactly how to do it for next one because now he knows how his depth should be with my flesh especially on the inner bicep. He says we should be good no issues.
what do you guys think? Should I continue - he says the tattoo would be free given the previous ones.
It takes 6-8 weeks to heal. You’ll know then, regardless of how many times you ask or how you word the question.
Having said that, thin delicate skin, like where you got your tattoo, is most prone to blowouts and thin lines make them the most obvious.
There is nothing you can do except cover them up if it really bothers you. It’s been asked dozens of times.
ive recently had 2 band tattoos done and it’s been 5 days since. first is the wrist band (3 lines) and the second is the ankle band (1 thick line between 2 thin lines)
I’ve been rubbing Richie Bulldog certified hustle butter on it daily (twice a day) since taking off the plastic cover. First plastic seal was put one for 24 hours then I washed it and dried it and put another plastic seal for 48 hours. So I’ve rubbed hustle butter since Wednesday evening.
my questions are:
- are these major/minor blowouts?
- would you continue using same tattoo artist after these blowouts?
- tattoo artist is willing to fix them with same skin tone ink to camouflage it (after it is fully healed) free of charge - would you move forward with this?
- how long does it take to fully heal?
- if tattoo artist is willing to do a free tattoo for this inconvenience, should I consider it?
Outer side view :
inner side view: