Does anyone know of any skin care products to prevent fading?

shootermcgavin125

There's this new one on the market called keeping it out of the sun.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, that was snarky. But seriously, the best way to keep your tattoos looking good and bright is to keep them out of the sun as much as possible. Probably the best way to do that is to cover it with clothing, otherwise wear sunblock when you're out in the sun.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, that was snarky. But seriously, the best way to keep your tattoos looking good and bright is to keep them out of the sun as much as possible. The best way to do that is to cover it with clothing, otherwise wear sunblock when you're out in the sun.

As @Graeme mentioned, the best bet to keeping your tattoo fresh and vibrant would be covering it up from direct sunlight. If you want to show off your tattoos or like being in the sun, sunblock is alternative. I personally love warm weather and going on vacations in the Caribbean. I've researched and tried several different brands of sunblock and know what works best and monitor my application time (better to err on the side of caution and over apply).

Short of that if you keep hydrated regularly, some lotion now and then will keep your skin in good shape and the tattoo looking nice. Welcome to the forum!

So I did a little research through this awesome thing called "google" haha and a line called Revita Ink came up -- has any one tried this one? --> Essential Bundle: The necessary for every tattoo. | Revita Ink | Tattoo Rejuvenation | Prevent Tattoo Fading

I also looked at Tattoo Goo and others but they just have healing products.

So I did a little research through this awesome thing called "google" haha and a line called Revita Ink came up -- has any one tried this one? --> Essential Bundle: The necessary for every tattoo. | Revita Ink | Tattoo Rejuvenation | Prevent Tattoo Fading

I also looked at Tattoo Goo and others but they just have healing products.

I think that $68 is an awful lot of money to pay for moisturiser and sunscreen.

I think that $68 is an awful lot of money to pay for moisturiser and sunscreen.

That's but a drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on tattoos.. If there's something better to it then everyday day sunblock and moisturizer it's worth it to protect your investment..

I also moisturise my tattoos daily' date=' keeps them fresh looking. Don't need to worry too much about the sun where I am (can you get rain burn?!!) dde00[/quote']

Agreed, I also do this. I feel like if you're not willing to spend the money or take the time to up keep nice tattoos, then don't bother getting them.

Yea unfortunately there is nothing you can do besides staying out of the sun and sunscreen, there is not any product that can rejuvenate your tattoo, so do not buy a product that says it will, the only thing tattoo care products do is keep your skin looking nice and clear.