Tight-Lines

It wasn't meant to be funny.

But its ok for you to send me a like for the Charles Manson/Jesus photo :rolleyes:

as a witty response to the other jesus image, yes i liked it and it was funny to me. not charles manson. and the Jim Jones follower was not in response to anything.

i was waiting for your response as to why the Jim Jones image was funny (which is why i put ... instead of a .) but apparently you don't have one. which i don't understand why you would post it in a thread that is full of images that are ironic/funny.

edit: clearly i'm having trouble getting my thoughts out today.

as a witty response to the other jesus image, yes i liked it and it was funny to me. not charles manson. and the Jim Jones follower was not in response to anything.

i was waiting for your response as to why the Jim Jones image was funny (which is why i put ... instead of a .) but apparently you don't have one. which i don't understand why you would post it in a thread that is full of images that are ironic/funny.

edit: clearly i'm having trouble getting my thoughts out today.

MsRad there are plenty of pictures on this thread that I don't find funny but I don't feel the need to comment on any of them. Are you suggesting that I think the Jonestown Massacre was something to laugh about? Now I could find that really offensive, but do you know what I don't. There are pictures on here of all sorts of things that people can choose to take offence at, if they choose too.

If you want to add 2+2 together and make 5 that’s up to you

MsRad there are plenty of pictures on this thread that I don't find funny but I don't feel the need to comment on any of them. Are you suggesting that I think the Jonestown Massacre was something to laugh about? Now I could find that really offensive, but do you know what I don't. There are pictures on here of all sorts of things that people can choose to take offence at, if they choose too.

If you want to add 2+2 together and make 5 that’s up to you

i'm not suggesting anything, thats why i was waiting to hear a response from you before passing any sort of judgement other than stating my own personal opinion on the image. honestly, i think you posted it in the wrong thread and now you're trying to pick a fight with me. this is a thread under the Funny Stuff category (look at the top under the header on the left). if you think the image is interesting or a good discussion starter, then it needs to be posted somewhere else (and we have a couple of other image related threads on the site). otherwise, people, myself included, are going to be confused as to why you put it in a humorous category, especially if you don't think it's funny yourself. there are many images in this thread that i too find offensive, but i can see how others would find them funny (and i try not to push my views on other people). that one i couldn't find funny and i was wondering why it was posted here.

seriously, you're getting something out of my responses that's not intended. i'm just confused why you posted a serious picture in a funny thread. that's all.

i'm not suggesting anything, thats why i was waiting to hear a response from you before passing any sort of judgement other than stating my own personal opinion on the image. honestly, i think you posted it in the wrong thread and now you're trying to pick a fight with me. this is a thread under the Funny Stuff category (look at the top under the header on the left). if you think the image is interesting or a good discussion starter, then it needs to be posted somewhere else (and we have a couple of other image related threads on the site). otherwise, people, myself included, are going to be confused as to why you put it in a humorous category, especially if you don't think it's funny yourself. there are many images in this thread that i too find offensive, but i can see how others would find them funny (and i try not to push my views on other people). that one i couldn't find funny and i was wondering why it was posted here.

seriously, you're getting something out of my responses that's not intended. i'm just confused why you posted a serious picture in a funny thread. that's all.

With hindsight I agree this particular picture does not fit in the funny stuff/random picture thread. The thing is I can't find any other posts on this thread where you have passed such a comment, unless mine is the only unfunny picture on this particular thread. Trying to pick a fight with you? Tell you what pal I won't even dignify that comment with a response.

If a fight breaks out in the random picture thread i'm going to be pretty sad.

Guys,

THIS IS THE RANDOM PHOTO THREAD. We have been posting exactly that. No one should be taking offence to anyone else's photos. Get the fuck over it. It's a random photo you happen to not like. So just don't click the like button and the post a photo you do like to make it all better. There's no point in anyone saying this picture belong and this one doesn't, that makes it the not so random thread of photos that are totally PC and won't offend anyone. Get the fuck over it.

This message is not directed at any one person. I like you all.

funny-photos.jpg