Jump to content
Eijin

First chest tattoo

Recommended Posts

I don’t get that part , usually you talk with the artist and they change otherwise it means you agreed , I always moan until I won’t get what I want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dabbott said:

Because he sounds like a dick to me I’m working for customer service I’m just a menager with tattoos but I need to work with people every day that do problem with no reason and if you work for people you would understand 

This person joined hour ago and today morning I have sent a link to this post to my former artist this is him or his studio mate. I'm here only for an opinion and people told me about quality of this tattoo I did not say anything to wrong to slag my artist here.

 

The agreement between me and my former artist was two sessions and 600£ what you guys see on the picture is after second session and I paid full price the area next to claw on reaper side is clearly unfinished and if you take a closer look the bird have funny eyes it's not nice that he told me third session is needed in one and half month and I have to pay extra. Considering summer is coming I only wanted to have a nice for summer now I can't even put a polo t shirt I'm genuinely disappointed.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dabbott said:

I don’t get that part , usually you talk with the artist and they change otherwise it means you agreed , I always moan until I won’t get what I want 

Listen Raf (most likely) the biggest thing I'm disappointed is that the tattoo is completely unfinished as stated above. Two sessions and 600£ to get  the tattoo done that  was the deal look at the picture and tell me if the tattoo is finished if my artist left me with my tattoo to be finished with some cosmetic touch ups needed I  would not say a wrong word and definitely agreed for a third session  look how ridiculous bird look with those funny eyes I love to put a tank top when it's hot now it's may and I'm embarrassed to show something that I paid 600£ it's not funny.

 

And read all my previous comments I did not say anything wrong about artist here only asked people for an opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dabbott said:

I’m sorry I’m not his artist , but I hate people like him 

If you are his artist you need to grow a set and not be a puss-wad troll. If you're not, he came here and ask for people's opinions and they gave them, not really your concern.

At this point I'd say you two need to resolve this person to person and not make it an internet pissing contest. Just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JAC1961 said:

If you are his artist you need to grow a set and not be a puss-wad troll. If you're not, he came here and ask for people's opinions and they gave them, not really your concern.

At this point I'd say you two need to resolve this person to person and not make it an internet pissing contest. Just my 2 cents.

Hi is not my artist probably he is his studios fellow and there is nothing for me to resolve. Just thrown my 2 cents to give him a better image why I'm not coming back to their studio I'm done discussing with this person.

Besides even if he have invited me for a session now I wouldn't come at all since I pissed him off a bit likely.

 

Do you guys think that this tattoo looks a bit too square in design? If so got any vision/advice to change that somehow?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Eijin said:

look how ridiculous bird look with those funny eyes I love to put a tank top when it's hot now it's may and I'm embarrassed to show something that I paid 600£ it's not funny.

This may be a bit over the top. It may not be a great tattoo, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to show it off. If anyone has the ill manners to say anything, you can just say it's not finished, no need to explain further.

Considering so many disasters I've seen, this doesn't even make the top 75% of bad tattoos. Just my opinion, but I'd try to find something you like about it and focus on that while you are healing and finding someone to rework it.

I would remind you that many of the people on this forum have extremely high expectations (as they should). For the average person on the street, you have a bad ass tattoo. Please try to remember that.

Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dabbott said:

You agreed for the design ? Why didn’t you say to change anything ?! 

Tbh at the first place you haven’t seen what you were doing ?

Did they not had the mirror ? 

If you weren’t happy about it ? 

==========

What are you, the police? Quit interrogating the guy.

Unless you are just coming on the forum to be a troll, you may want to dial it back. The guy made a mistake and he knows it. What do you think you are accomplishing by kicking someone when they are down?

Edited by Hogrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

This may be a bit over the top. It may not be a great tattoo, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to show it off. If anyone has the ill manners to say anything, you can just say it's not finished, no need to explain further.

Considering so many disasters I've seen, this doesn't even make the top 75% of bad tattoos. Just my opinion, but I'd try to find something you like about it and focus on that while you are healing and finding someone to rework it.

I would remind you that many of the people on this forum have extremely high expectations (as they should). For the average person on the street, you have a bad ass tattoo. Please try to remember that.

Good luck

Sorry but you didn't get the point. 

 He left me with this bird having a funny eyes,do a close up. It looks like some 13 year old children drawing and I love to wear a tank top when it's hot now I'm really embarrassed to show this head.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

This may be a bit over the top. It may not be a great tattoo, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to show it off. If anyone has the ill manners to say anything, you can just say it's not finished, no need to explain further.

Considering so many disasters I've seen, this doesn't even make the top 75% of bad tattoos. Just my opinion, but I'd try to find something you like about it and focus on that while you are healing and finding someone to rework it.

I would remind you that many of the people on this forum have extremely high expectations (as they should). For the average person on the street, you have a bad ass tattoo. Please try to remember that.

Good luck

Oh and I really do appreciate what you are saying:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

This may be a bit over the top. It may not be a great tattoo, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to show it off. If anyone has the ill manners to say anything, you can just say it's not finished, no need to explain further.

Considering so many disasters I've seen, this doesn't even make the top 75% of bad tattoos. Just my opinion, but I'd try to find something you like about it and focus on that while you are healing and finding someone to rework it.

I would remind you that many of the people on this forum have extremely high expectations (as they should). For the average person on the street, you have a bad ass tattoo. Please try to remember that.

Good luck

Glad you said it, because I didn't feel I had enough tattoo experience to say the same. A couple of my tattoos fall into this category and that's cool. Everyone else doesn't have to love em, just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Tbh at the first place you haven’t seen what you were doing ?

Did they not had the mirror ? 

If you weren’t happy about it ? 

==========

What are you, the police? Quit interrogating the guy.

Unless you are just coming on the forum to be a troll, you may want to dial it back. The guy made a mistake and he knows it. What do you think you are accomplishing by kicking someone when they are down?

He is defending his mate since I left their studio an adequate opinion. This artist seemed not mature from the start.

He can't affect me. 

 

All I need to do is to find more skilled artist to fix this up and come up with an idea to add something to this tattoo I believe it still can be saved. 

Edited by Eijin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe some gates of hell underneath and colour flames coming out from both sides of original tattoo and inside where you can see empty space. I still don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, I would just breathe/take your time and start looking up more reference photos of what you really like. It's definitely not the worst tattoo and I don't think the artist is as bad as a scratcher... but you should really look into someone's portfolio (look for healed pictures rather than only fresh) and take your time choosing a very solid artist. 

As mentioned earlier, ones that are experienced with coverups will help and once you have finalized your "vision," i'm sure the artist will come up with something to help you out. 

It's your body. Do what you truly want lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cyoonit123 said:

Look, I would just breathe/take your time and start looking up more reference photos of what you really like. It's definitely not the worst tattoo and I don't think the artist is as bad as a scratcher... but you should really look into someone's portfolio (look for healed pictures rather than only fresh) and take your time choosing a very solid artist. 

As mentioned earlier, ones that are experienced with coverups will help and once you have finalized your "vision," i'm sure the artist will come up with something to help you out. 

It's your body. Do what you truly want lol

Look a lot of people have recommend me this person I looked through his art and actually they were not bad.

This is not my first tattoo.

 

After first session I realised that something is not right. I have expressed that I'm not entirely happy with his work.

 

He has gone mental and threatened me that he won't finish this tattoo if I don't delete bad comment. I apologised and let him finish reaper side. Our agreement was 600£ and two sessions to get this tattoo done. After second session(I skip artistic skills) my tattoo is unfinished,close up head and tail. He request third session after over a month  and extra 100£. There are a lot of details like flames that are not there but we agreed to. Shadow underneath  cemetery was done on second session.I'm telling you all this to understand why I'm actually pissed off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 3, 2019 at 10:56 AM, Eijin said:

Sorry but you didn't get the point. 

 He left me with this bird having a funny eyes,do a close up. It looks like some 13 year old children drawing and I love to wear a tank top when it's hot now I'm really embarrassed to show this head.....

No, I got your point. You're not getting mine - the general public doesn't know crap tattoos from great tattoos. I doubt 1 in 100 people would notice what you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...