slayer9019

Ridiculous craigslist ads....

I want to meet this man.

It's hard to tell what my favorite part of the ad was, because it was so fucking awesome, BUT I think this gets me:

"Sometimes I play guitar. Are you going to love getting baked and listening to Bob Dylan and Pink Floyd? LIVE? WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? Of course you are! I'll take requests and learn any song you like, because I have the voice of an angel and the acoustical stylings of James Fucking Taylor. AWWWWWW SHIT YEA! "

acoustical stylings of James Fucking Taylor... awesome.

@slayer9019 - "Hipster-ass Hipster Bike for Hipsters" = hilarious. That was awesome lol. This line got me sore in the gut piece from laughing:

"...It's supersturdy now; I welded it to fuck and back. I painted the welding joint green because I was feeling creative and I don't have to explain my art to anyone."

When a woman is bucking wildly against you, it's not because she wants you to pull back and slowly swirl your cock around her vagina like you're mixing a cake batter up there.

hahahahaha (from the just fucking fuck me already one)

LMAO @snow nazi. Man that shit is hilarious. Sounds like he has a shitty neighbor with a hot assed wife. Just bang the neighbor wife on a sat night say you're "going bowling" or some shit

I just saw this stupid ad on Craigslist and thought I would share the humor.....

CL > portland > clackamas co > all services offered > financial services > Reply Reply to: fxw4m-3871664218@serv.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-06-14, 5:55PM PDT

***TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE Make $ (Clackamas)

***TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE Make $

I have recently filed the "TRAMP STAMP" (Tattoo) Provisional Patent (Patent Pending) with the USPTO United States Patent & Trademark Office. This Provisional Patent is for "Tramp Stamp" which covers tramp stamp in regards to location for a tattoo, type of tattooing, tattooing itself the procedure.

This Provision Patent (Patent Pending) protects under US and international law.

So if you are a Tattoo artist or studio and want to be able to set yourself up from other shops worldwide you have the opportunity to do so by licensing the Tramp Stamp Provisional Patent from me.

Imagine being able to be the only shop that can make the claim of Tramp Stamp Patent Pending. The uses and possibilities are endless and so is the money you can make from this.

To secure your license of the provisional patent for Tramp Stamp reply to this email and lets get you started.

TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3871664218

Posted: 2013-06-14, 5:55PM PDT

Updated: 2013-06-18, 10:06PM PDT

email to a friend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By jade1955
      Apparently
      I recieved this email today. I won't bore you with the whole thing.
      Here's the gist
      "Federal Bureau of Investigation
      Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
      Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
      Seattle, Washington.
      ATTN: BENEFICIARY
      This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have
      thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence
      Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD from a
      Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation
      we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and
      we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's
      Check."
      Aren't I the lucky one. All I have to do is send $500 via Western Union/Moneygram to cover fees etc.
      Might have some fun with these motherfuckers.
    • By Barbie Doll
      With all the Pacquiao drama going on, this has been popping up again. I, personally, find it thoroughly entertaining...;)
      Dr. Laura Schlesinger is a US radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a US resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative.........
      Dear Dr. Laura
      Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.
      I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them.
      1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
      2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
      3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual cleanliness - Lev.15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.
      4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
      5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
      6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
      7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
      8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?
      9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
      10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town
      together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)
      I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
      Your devoted disciple and adoring fan,
      Jack
    • By Hunter Morrow
      Well, people say tattooing is a fad but I don't really think its that much of a fad. Maybe more popular than it used to be, but it isn't a fad.
      There are a few things right now that I think are fads. I'm sick of them and I want them to go away.
      1. Energy Drinks. Oooh. You need energy. Your life must be so intense. Oh wait. You sit in front of a computer all day long. XTREME.
      All these things do are make people sweaty and irritating to be around. An entire generation of people have been turned into Mr. Pink.
      "The last thing you need is another 6 energy drinks."
      2. MMA. If only because it is boring and hurting pro wrestling.
      3. Everybody having a FaceBook page instead of a website. Make your own websites, cheapskates.
      4. Texting me 10 times instead of talking to me once.

• By Tight-Lines
      If you can make it to 1:54 you will see the greatest stage dive of all time. If not, you have heard what is quite possibly the worst music of all time leading up to that point.
    • By Lochlan
      What is the biggest tattoo mistake you’ve made and/or seen? How about some pictures?