ShawnPorter

Draw Something

My strategy is to go MASSIVELY overcomplicated for easy clues, and chicken scratch for hard stuff. Keep you guessing.

I can vouch for this, I just got the most magnificent drawing of an elephant for the word "tusk"

I am connected to mine through Facebook, so I think my user name is Ursula Thomson but it might be ThreadWizard I'm not sure...

Also, the fucking winner for life at this game has to be Tomas Garcia. You guys need to all get instagram and go look at his screen captures.

Also, I just found out if you play a lot, you get more colours!

Coins by colors.

I have all the basic ones and am moving into 'shades of' now.

Once I get all the colors I can finally buy new words... cause if I get Beyonce again.....

I had an opponent who would just write out every word instead of drawing it. So I responded by writing one unrelated word after another, scrapping each one, before eventually drawing the word she had to guess. Eventually she stopped taking turns :(

On another note, @ShawnPorter drew the best Dracula ever.

Anyone know how you can drop people/ quit games? People that write stuff out vs. even trying to draw something suck at life.

Haha lol yeah your right !! I'm surprised your all managing to make out my skrawls lol I can only play whe I steal my sons Ipad. I'm getting my own Ipad soon tho ...

Haha lol yeah your right !! I'm surprised your all managing to make out my skrawls lol I can only play whe I steal my sons Ipad. I'm getting my own Ipad soon tho ...

I've been using the ipad more and more lately.