Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, NearFantastica said:

 


I was 14 and my dad took me to get my first tattoo, it’s a little rose wrapped around a treble clef on my ankle. Looks like shit now but I loved it! My mom almost killed my dad as she was and still is extremely anti-tattoo. I’ve thought about getting it covered up as I want to eventually get my full legs done but I’m a little nostalgic about it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

14 ?  :52_fearful:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 ?  :52_fearful:


Haha yeah, back then (1995) if you were 14 and had parental permission you could get tattooed. Actually that was one of my better little tattoos compared to the ones I got when I was a little older.

I have a 5 month old son now and no way in hell is he getting tattooed till he’s 18 and has the money to afford something good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NearFantastica said:

 


Haha yeah, back then (1995) if you were 14 and had parental permission you could get tattooed. Actually that was one of my better little tattoos compared to the ones I got when I was a little older.

I have a 5 month old son now and no way in hell is he getting tattooed till he’s 18 and has the money to afford something good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

ya,well,I got my first tattoo when I was 24 (1983),

maybe just me,but I wouldn't have taken either of my kids in for a tattoo when they were 14.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Krawling said:

That was F***ing stupid and drunk. I was hammered and asked my pals take me home. They brought me to this spam link and now I have this as a notifying of how is bad to drink to death

55F51570-E6FA-485E-AAD2-52807CEFD1C1.jpeg

nice try spammer ,

not going to work here.

even if your story WAS real , I certainly wouldn't EVER go to that shop seeing crappy work like that. LOL

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 4:26 PM, Dan said:

ya,well,I got my first tattoo when I was 24 (1983),

maybe just me,but I wouldn't have taken either of my kids in for a tattoo when they were 14.

 

I'm with you. This is like the world's worst idea. I'd have an effing tattoo of Duran Duran on me if I went at 14. My parents wouldn't have allowed this in a billion years. Thank the lord. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oboogie said:

 I'd have an effing tattoo of Duran Duran on me if I went at 14. 

When I got into tattoos in my late 30's I got a Grateful Dead tattoo in Las Vegas as a way to pay respect to the tattoo I would have gotten if I'd had gotten a tattoo when I was 18. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should probably get a really damn great Duran Duran tattoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2018 at 9:54 PM, AverageJer said:

When I got into tattoos in my late 30's I got a Grateful Dead tattoo in Las Vegas as a way to pay respect to the tattoo I would have gotten if I'd had gotten a tattoo when I was 18. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you should probably get a really damn great Duran Duran tattoo. 

(I still like them. But I don't know if I have room for the whole band anywhere. Would also like to get a GD tattoo.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone in my family had a tattoo and I really wanted one as well. I was a teen going through a rough period and decided to get a satanic symbol on  my right shoulder which years later I covered up. My mom was there with me and still let me get that crap as my first tattoo lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was 29, living in Kraków (I'm from Spain) and decided I wanted a souvenir from that experience. I got a moon tattooed on my ankle. I think it's kind of crooked and have thought about covering it up a couple of times.

I wanted to get tattooed since I was 16, but thankfully I didn't. The other day I was thinking about what I wanted to get tattoed and laughed at it. I'm a different person now and I'm happy I started getting tattoos so "old".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.