Los Angeles and San Francisco LSTers

Alrighty - I'm having a hell of a time reserving a table for 14 on the 19th.

..so I went ahead and reserved the same table we had last year at OTD (out the door): OTD Pacific Heights

2232 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94115

Tel: 415-923-9575

Our reservation is for 7:30pm

They do good vietnamese food and parking wasn't bad last year.

Any objections should come pre qualified with a confirmed availability at alternate suggestion. ;)

There may be a better place to post this, but since a lot of the Bay Area LSTers are tuned into this thread, I'm posting here anyway:

Is anyone here going to the Death in June gig this Friday? I'm new to the area so I don't know a ton of people, and it would be cool to meet some like minded people off of here.

Alrighty gang - I just confirmed our reservation as follows:

Next Thursday, 9/19/13 @ 7:30pm

OTD (Out The Door)

Here's who's on the guest list - let me know if one of you can't make it so we can adjust the reservation: @hogg @a1steaks @cltattooing @ian @dcostello @Reyeslv @MadeIndelible +1 @chrisnoluck @tammy @steve1461686340 @Iwar @dari @Scott Sylvia

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new faces!

OTD (Out The Door)

Here's who's on the guest list - let me know if one of you can't make it so we can adjust the reservation: @hogg @a1steaks @cltattooing @ian @dcostello @Reyeslv @MadeIndelible +1 @chrisnoluck @tammy @steve1461686340 @Iwar @dari @Scott Sylvia

Thanks for setting this up @steve1461686340 looking forward to hanging out with the group!

Sounds like we might go a little over 14 for our dinner on the 19th - if so we'll have to hope for some available tables near the big one we have reserved which snugly seats 14 (but won't fit 15).. @Sean Sinha and @chrisnoluck (for your +1) you might want to call ahead and see if you can reserve a table near the big one that we already have reserved in the front of the restaurant just to be safe. The more the merrier!

OTD (Out The Door)

My only concern is that I'll JUST be finishing with Grime around 7. Is there any way possible to move it to 8? Otherwise @Iwar and I may just be a little late....