Tight-Lines

^^ hahaha I was looking at that photo and going through the list

Juggalo Tattoo - check

WWE Shirt - Check

"Ass Kickin' Home Grown" Shirt - Check

Pregnant Missus with Possible meth sores - check

And then i realised this photo needed a mullet to be complete. At first i was saddened by the no mullet situation... and then I looked in the right corner behind the prime candidate for mother of the year and behind the stripy shirt guy - win.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure where to put this:

Dear Katy Perry,

I heard your song “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” recently and I felt compelled to write you and share my analysis. Lyrically, it’s basically just an attempt to piece together a crazy night of drinking on the morning after. But let’s take a closer look!

“Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”

There’s a stranger in my bed

Uh oh! Already scary. You should know everyone in your bed with you. Rape is already a possibility, unprotected sex has almost definitely occurred.

There’s a pounding in my head

You have overindulged in alcohol and maybe drugs. Drink a lot of water and take some Advil. Be prepared for your whole day to suck a lot.

Glitter all over the room Pink flamingos in the pool

Have you been partying with John Waters? You may REALLY not like what you find out about last night. It may be best just to “let it go.”

I smell like a minibar

What do those smell like? I’ve never even opened one because I know the hotel will totally rip you off. I forgot; you’re a multi-millionaire, because of songs like these.

DJ’s passed out in the yard

You should fire him. He mixed business with pleasure. Very unprofessional.

Barbie’s on the barbeque

Lazy lyric, somewhat funny image. Did she melt? Do you have pictures? Oh wait, were there children present?

Is this a hicky or a bruise?

Hold up! There’s a huge difference. Also, in the video for this song, the hicky’s on your neck. Did the aforementioned “stranger” punch you in the neck while raping you?

Read the rest at Vice Magazine: TAKE A STROLL… WITH ROB DELANEY - DEAR KATY PERRY - Viceland Today