Sign in to follow this  
johnsonchicklet

Intro/ request for advice

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, and new to tattooing in general (I have 3 now).  I recently got a new tattoo from the same shop I got my other two at. I really like the artist and the shop, I am a little worried about my newest tattoo. There is some ink creepage/blowout.

heres a pic of it right after I got it and then one from today (about a month later).  My main concerns are: the line blowout on the dot of the i, the letter k, and the inside of the letter o.  There’s also a small line extending from one of the leaves of the olive branch that looks like a bit of creepage.

is this a normal amount of blowout, or should I be worried about the artist’s work?  Is there anything I can do about it, like thicken the lines, or is it best to just let it go? 

I appreciate any and all input and advice, so thanks! 

A56B57C0-D42D-4DFC-83BA-87AB4781CFB3.jpeg

4CBCD3F5-1553-45C4-AFC5-9E608B13C8A1.jpeg

Hey, overall nice tattoo. There could be a few little issues but in my humble opinion, no one will notice except you. Talk to the artist to get their input. Sadly, blowout happens for a variety of reasons including skin type. I think it looks okay but tattoos are not perfect. 🙂

Tattoos are not perfect. Even the most beautiful tattoo you've ever seen has flaws. Funny thing is probably you are the only one who notices. Nobody will look at your tattoo that closely nor will look at your tattoo five minutes straight.

Seriously, it looks great 🙂