beez

So. Bad. So Many.

I don't even know HOW I came across this pinterest site but some of these are so ... I don't even know what to say...

It's worth checking out the entire collection, oy vey. Including a "Semen Demon" tramp stamp and a "Fo Sheezy My Jeezy" christ. Here are just a few:

Nickelback (yes I think that's custard on her face...)

24441e22760d095909ef82aacc86bb7a.jpg

Whore Life

5b64759a6c09a230019f6710fc43728a.jpg

Degrading Mrs P.

435ce57359eef8a241f852684ca867bb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I clicked through to find out WTF about the nickelback tattoo lady, and this buzzfeed article was unexpectedly hilarious. Enjoy :)

38 Reasons Why You Should Feel Better About Yourself

Things could be way worse

That Nickelback woman looks SO much like a retired first grade teacher I worked with it is uncanny. Every time I see it I think, could that be her? Have I ever seen her chest? Just checked her Facebook and found some pics at the beach. No tattoo. Could that be drawn on with a Sharpie? I guess it's just her doppelganger. She's a little older than the woman in the pic, but that was taken in 2009...

That Nickelback woman looks SO much like a retired first grade teacher I worked with it is uncanny. Every time I see it I think' date=' could that be her? Have I ever seen her chest? Just checked her Facebook and found some pics at the beach. No tattoo. Could that be drawn on with a Sharpie? I guess it's just her doppelganger. She's a little older than the woman in the pic, but that was taken in 2009...[/quote']

That does look kinda sharpie like to me...fingers crossed? But the degradation...oy it's a mess, that picture.

Sharpie > nickelback tattoo

I love the dog dressed up as a duck with yellow rubber gloves. And the old ladies in pools with their clothes on.

I can't even go there with the bad tattoos. That Nickelback one looks like it's a sharpie marker...