Congratulations Ursula!!

AlannaCA

Thanks Alana and thanks everyone else!

Yes it is true, James proposed last week while visiting me in Toronto. We celebrated by filling a large box at Nadege french bakers with all kinds of crazy tarts and pastries and then shared then with our friends at the tattoo shop. Later that night we went to Guu Saka Bar which friends who've been there (Japan i mean) claim it's the closest thing to being in Japan without being in Japan.

lol @Texkota pregnancy is def not something we're planning for now or anytime, no matter how badly his mom missed 'small feet running around the house' hahaha

Also, we should congratulate @shawn porter who got engaged within the last month as well!

Ursula.... CONGRATULATIONS from Richard and me..... You guys are some of the most genuine and understated people in my book and even with our differences, I miss the fuck outta of ya. I think it's one reason I am like ok lets get the fuck outta JAX to the next gig... Any who, much love to you both! It's a sophisticated, and timeless design. You'll wear it well.