Sign in to follow this  
Kev

Why They Mad At Me?

$300 body suits.

I wonder what they will think when they realize they are covered in shit? I mean they will eventually see what the difference is right?

"tatted shit" is a very suitable name. the word "tatted" means covered in shitty tattoos.

$300 body suits.

I wonder what they will think when they realize they are covered in shit? I mean they will eventually see what the difference is right?

Actually the second song is called "Tattooed Shit", so maybe they do know.

I always like the rappers no one has ever heard of that talk about all their money and bitches.... cause we all know that rappers with no record deal are super rich. Funny stuff though. Certainly brightened my day.

Oh wow, just found this gem....

guess he wrote a song for when he gets all that shit covered up

I thought that one kid had a bad version of @David Flores Rollo monkey on his chest, then I realized it was an even worse tattoo of a lion.

I always like the rappers no one has ever heard of that talk about all their money and bitches.... cause we all know that rappers with no record deal are super rich. Funny stuff though. Certainly brightened my day.

They did say they were "thousandaires"

Oh wow, just found this gem....

guess he wrote a song for when he gets all that shit covered up

there's some amazing lines in this song and i kind of love it hahahahaha

for real though, this is amazing.

p.s. floating around on the internet there's a rap song about a tattoo shop in jacksonville called cadillac and the hook is about how inksmith and rogers is too expensive

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED THE ONE KID HAS THE WORD "TATTOO'S" UNDER HIS CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD. DAMNIT.

When will people learn that the plural of tattoo is tattoos. No fucking apostrophe.

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED THE ONE KID HAS THE WORD "TATTOO'S" UNDER HIS CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD. DAMNIT.

When will people learn that the plural of tattoo is tattoos. No fucking apostrophe.

His tattoos are so badass they have a personality that match. Hence he was saying this....

Tattoo's

| |

v v

(shitty tattoos) = shit

Translation: (his) tattoo's are shit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By thetattoo
      Hey guys i´m trying to find a nice photographic tattoo commercial.
      Any reccos?
      The Tattoo
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Iwar
      Look what I just stumbled over!
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants is a documentary film, currently in production by Stewart Robson, a tattooer at Frith Street Tattoo (FST) in London.
      This project is expected to be completed in late 2013.
      Shooting started in August 2012.
      Stewart has interviewed his friends and colleagues, some of them world-renown in tattoo circles but all of them have worked in the cramped infamous basement shop in the heart of London’s seedy soho district, to share this portrait of one of the most interesting, vibrant and influential modern tattoo shops.
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants
      There's a bunch on cool teasers from the different interviews on the blog too. I'm super stoked for this to come out!
      You gotta share stuff like this with us @Stewart Robson
      - - - Updated - - -
      This was great by the way! (Also by Stewart)

• By David Flores
      So I was poking around on Instagram and saw that Henry Lewis was posting a bunch of funny pics of people as Futurama characters, low and behold I found the app for Iphone and started making some of my own. I did my close friends, family, guys at the shop, then the thought occurred me to make some of my favorite tattooers into Futurama characters.
      So I will start with the attached guys from Chicago Tattoo Company. I know that some of them aren't the best, but it is an app so there are only so many choices, but thought it would be fun to see how many of these we could do. I would advise that any one of these I make is for pure fun, and I would never create something that I wouldn't be willing to show the person in question in person.
      Let the games begin.
    • By Dennis
      The tattoo isn't even poorly done, and it doesn't look like he has any other work. Strange that you would get a tattoo of that size (which obviously required multiple sittings) and then regret it enough to laser it. :confused: