sylvirawr

Mondial du Tatouage, Paris March 2013

10 posts in this topic

So this is a new convention (sort of - they had one in '99 and 2000) and there are some pretty badass artists on the lineup. Valerie Vargas, Chad Koeplinger, Jondix, Filip Leu, Henk Schiffmacher, Bill Canales, Tim Lehi, Claudia De Sabe, Marcus Kuhn, Paul Booth, Scott Sylvia, and more.

315420_415860045132511_98784121_n.jpg

Mondial du Tatouage | 22, 23 et 24 Mars 2013

I'm excited. I just wish I had more money. hahaha.

Bunny Switchblade likes this

Thats a wonderful poster and looks to be a great show, last time I went it was in an old Art Deco Theatre in the Pigalle from memory, amazing venue! :)

Jack likes this

So I thought I would bump this thread up as I've just booked my ticket to go, is anyone else going?

Iwar likes this

Haven't bought my ticket but I plan on attending...sooooo many good artists! I'd like to get some work done while there but am unsure of convention manners/procedures - doing a little research right now :).

Thats a wonderful poster and looks to be a great show, last time I went it was in an old Art Deco Theatre in the Pigalle from memory, amazing venue! :)

Yeah, I would love to get that poster. I wonder if they will sell it to the USA?

Yeah, I would love to get that poster. I wonder if they will sell it to the USA?

I know they were giving them away at the State of Grace Convention. I picked one up. I may have an extra because my wife might have grabbed one also. I will check and if I do i can send it your way.

I know they were giving them away at the State of Grace Convention. I picked one up. I may have an extra because my wife might have grabbed one also. I will check and if I do i can send it your way.

That would be great! I will PayPal you if you do have an extra one.

I (Liorcifer) will be working there too, and can't wait...

Tin Tin did put a convention there in 1999-2000 and it was amazing, as it was put together with Miki Vialleto ( organizer of the Milan, London conventions...) which makes it a very well put together show, and many many great artists on board.

We have been waiting for this event for so many years, and very glad to see it back, and honored to be able to work there.

and Paris is always a good place to go see in general- very artistically inspiring city!

Ben87 likes this