YOMONEY

the so called "worlds worst tattoo" fixed

It's infinitely better than it was but the hairline is wrong and now that's all I can see when I look at it. It slopes down across her face but it should be more of a square-ish shape. That area was clear in the original so it's not like the coverup artist had to cover anything with it.

Not the best portrait in the world though I suppose he had to work with what was already there.

In all fairness, dude probably isn't in to tattoos just wanted that one for his wife. It's not like he was going to cover it with a dragon or a panther. Even considering that the tattoo couldn't get any worse, I think the outcome was pretty good for the guy. To paraphrase Joe Dirt, It's not about you, it's about the consumer.

I saw portraits that were much worse than this in artist's portfolios at the Musink convention, it was shocking:eek:

I can think of maybe 2-3 artists I'd trust with a portrait. Even ones from otherwise good artists that I've seen.. eh.. not so good as I'd have hoped to see.

Rob

I can think of maybe 2-3 artists I'd trust with a portrait. Even ones from otherwise good artists that I've seen.. eh.. not so good as I'd have hoped to see.

Rob

Just goes to show how difficult portraits are to do, your right even well respected artists have hits and misses. I only trust 1 artist for that kind of work.