Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 193 of 682 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6812

Thread: Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Images

Re: Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Quote Originally Posted by danish1978 View Post
    Got this to honor my husband, a pilot. While I know it's not really "kosher" to label women as property, I'm comfortable with the idea that I belong to him and he belongs to me.
    for some reason it's not showing up here, check my gallery, it's the pilot wings
    I really wish you the best in your relationship. I always see these kinds of tattoos turning into horror stories. However, I am cool with labeling women as property.

I keed, I keed!
    Likes Androosh liked this.

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

maybe an artist can PM me and tell me why this happened? i'm pretty upset about it. those are only a few spots that would show up on my cell phone camera. its the whole thing though

Kev
    Champion Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

So I had to go back a bit to find the first time you mentioned this (a month ago), so we're looking at healed pics. I agree, blowout-happens in places where there's thin skin and the ink hits capillaries. Pretty sure when the color goes in, it'll minimize that. And it should fade some. Do you have a pic of the whole thing?
    Likes eisen777 liked this.

Ex-Lurker
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cork View Post
    I really wish you the best in your relationship. I always see these kinds of tattoos turning into horror stories. However, I am cool with labeling women as property.

I keed, I keed!
    Dude, I didn't put his name on me. We've been married for years and have 2 kids. I'm pretty sure we have a solid, respectful and appreciative relationship.
    Likes ian liked this.

ian
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by danish1978 View Post
    Dude, I didn't put his name on me. We've been married for years and have 2 kids. I'm pretty sure we have a solid, respectful and appreciative relationship.
    I've only heard the bad luck stigma(if you believe in that sort of thing) attached with getting a name tattooed on you.

I think it's a rad tattoo and shows you're down for your man....
    Likes danish1978 liked this.

Ex-Lurker
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    I've only heard the bad luck stigma(if you believe in that sort of thing) attached with getting a name tattooed on you.

I think it's a rad tattoo and shows you're down for your man....
    Thanks.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Tijerina View Post
    So I had to go back a bit to find the first time you mentioned this (a month ago), so we're looking at healed pics. I agree, blowout-happens in places where there's thin skin and the ink hits capillaries. Pretty sure when the color goes in, it'll minimize that. And it should fade some. Do you have a pic of the whole thing?
    Right. What else is going to happen there?

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

@embers I've had it happen to me a few times, around the top of my shoulders near the neck area. With me being an old git I am more susceptible to blow outs in those area as my old skin is getting a bit thin.

Some of the photos do seem quite close up. I think most of us scrutinise our own tattoos with a fine tooth comb and pick out the tiniest imperfections. The trouble is when we spot little bits that aren't perfect the eye seems to zoom in on those parts (it does with me anyway).

I freaked out a bit when it happened to me the first time but I've accepted that it happens sometimes.

Anyway try not to worry about it too much, over time those bits should fade a bit anyway.
    Likes RoryQ liked this.

Ex-Lurker

Got this last night at Anthem in Gainesville FL, from the Last Sparrow board's own Tim Strating. Pic doesn't do the colors justice. Could not be happier.

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

oh i wouldnt mind if it was just a couple spots. i know blow outs happen, but the entire thing is like that. everywhere. so its hard for me to chalk it up to just "thin skin". oh well. im not trying to stir the pot

Support LST!