General Tattoo Discussion

This is where you should post general tattoo topics that don't fit into any of the specific categories below.

883 topics in this forum

• 10.6k replies
    • 3.2m views
  1. The Tattoo News 1 2 3 4 8

• 191 replies
    • 88.8k views
  2. Black vs colour!

• 17 replies
    • 7.2k views
  3. Old tats

• 10 replies
    • 2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. The ladies thread 1 2 3 4 27

• 650 replies
    • 207.4k views
  5. Friday the 13th tattoo

• 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 146 replies
    • 264.1k views
  6. Extended healing?

• 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Sunscreen

• 13 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Latests Black and Grey

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 48 replies
    • 33.4k views
  9. White Tattoo Ink

• 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 10.7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 24 replies
    • 12.4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • Hey, I have a serious problem! I got a tattoo in Manila 4 weeks ago. The artist is very well known and is one of the most renowed. 2 day after tattooing, small pimples began to form on my thight an many at the tattoo. 3 days later i had fever at night (just at night). After that, the pimpels began to spread very quickly all over the body. (back stomach etc..) I have now been to 3 doctors and everyone is at a loss. The blood work is fine and with no anomalies. Antibiotic ointment and cortisone ointment did not help. Xyzall allergy tablets did not help either. When i took cortisone tablets, 90% of the pimpels disappeared on the tattoo, but not on the other parts of the body. Now that I´am no longer taking cortisone, the pimpels on the tattoo are starting to grow back again very quick. On the other parts of the skin , the pimpels are sometimes lighter and sometimes stronger. This can be change hourly. They don´t hurt and hardy lever itch. Of course I´am afraid of a tattoo allergie. Has anyone already had this problem ? Does anyone know what that could be ? I add photos: 1) Photo directly after tattooing. 2) 2 Photos with the pimpels after a week 3) After 3 weeks while taking cortisone. 4) Photo of the body on the left.  
    • welcome ! relax and hangout with us.
    • Hallo Just signed up. Nice geetings from Austria.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries