Anybody Posted Synyster Ink yet?

44 posts in this topic

I just saw the link to this site a couple hours ago. Based on the post times of all the comments, looks like this page has blown up all over the internet this evening! Horrific work...

Last three posts by the page owner:

"A man needs to make a living!!!"

"This has been a hard day... but your harmful comments won't stop me from my dream!"

Surely, they troll?

I think its a troll page, but the geezer and the tattoos exist, can't stop reading the comments, so funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Having recently divorced (from Comcast TV), we are now using Kodi and Sling for a lot of TV viewing. So, I found Spike on it and watched last night, but went to bed (hey, I'm old and still working) during the latest episode. Two years of not watching and I have to say that the tattoo quality has gone down a lot! That one pinup of the guy's wife (the girl with the bob) was awful. Thought the cartoonish pinup of the curvy lady was flattering and pretty good, though.
    • Welcome, man!
    • Hi and welcome! I can't give you specific advice regarding what's possible with your tattoo, but Black Garden Tattoo is a reputable shop with great artists for sure. So yeah, go and talk to them and feel free to roam this forum as well! And if you need more recommendations for shops or artists in London, let us know...
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics