129 posts in this topic

Maybe I missed it tried searching here and on the Internet with nothing. What are the dates of this convention I would guess it would be in October maybe 19-21 2012? I just realized I am slated for vacation at this time so I am very interested in knowing.

Okay thanks for the info off the weekend before but working then.

Only missed one year in the last 5 but lost my spot because of it. Now I just go to hang/get tattooed. Super good times every year!

This is tempting to go to. Got to choose 2 artists to get something from, hmm.

I am going to this?..for fun not work:)

i vaguely remember a way to get cheap room rates if you were going to the convention at the hyatt itself, is that happening again this year? if so, how do i get in on it?

i vaguely remember a way to get cheap room rates if you were going to the convention at the hyatt itself, is that happening again this year? if so, how do i get in on it?

I believe that Taki will announce via Twitter/Facebook a link to the special hotel rate if you're attending the convention.

I'd assume as an attending artist you'll be one of the first to know ;)

probably, im on a mission today to get all my travels etc booked for the rest of the year but i guess i shall have to be patient :) alas, if only i was not a stuck up twat who refuses to join facebook, it'd probably make my life easier haha

Going again this year for sure. Just to hang and hopefully get a few tattoos.

probably, im on a mission today to get all my travels etc booked for the rest of the year but i guess i shall have to be patient :) alas, if only i was not a stuck up twat who refuses to join facebook, it'd probably make my life easier haha

@Valerie Vargas I actually lurk SOG fb page and I dont have an account either, i guess they are set to public or whatever. If I see a hotel post I will copy/paste it here

sweet! didnt realise it was public indeed, just read on it that they will know more by end of the month. thanks guys!

I'm flying out for this. Hope to meet some of you.

I will be in attendance! As will most of us Bay Area posters... I hope.

Reyeslv likes this

Cool! We will have to have a good beer and talk about fishing.

Sounds good!

I went out the other day to our local reservoir. Nothing all day, then started firing right as I was leaving. Landed a few small mouth bass and one nasty catfish with a woolly bugger. I was not happy about catching him.

cfgsteak and gougetheeyes like this

Went last year for the first time and got three tattoos. Don't think I'll have it in the budget to top that this year, but I will most likely be there getting some stuff touched up, and maybe one new. Hope to meet some of you folks.