Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I am a ball of nerves right now. I am not sure what I want tattooed and I dont want to have a regret, but I am going in at 2:30 today to get my birthday tattoo. I have like 5 or 6 different ideas and I thought I had chosen one, but then I realized I chose it because of what other people thought. So now I am stuck.

I bet you end up coming out with something more awesome than you anticipated :) let us know how it goes x

- - - Updated - - -

I've been thinking some more about the back piece idea... I really really love the traditional Pharoes horses design and i've come across a few really amazing looking tattoos but done on womens stomachs.. Stomach tattoos are off limits for me completely but i'm wondering if mid back and down might be an option... then leave lots of room at the top of my back IF it ever does become tattooable... i know this is probably totally the wrong place to post this but it's late and i've spent the night creeping all over the internet at horse tattoos... all advice welcome :D

I've been thinking some more about the back piece idea... I really really love the traditional Pharoes horses design and i've come across a few really amazing looking tattoos but done on womens stomachs.. Stomach tattoos are off limits for me completely but i'm wondering if mid back and down might be an option... then leave lots of room at the top of my back IF it ever does become tattooable... i know this is probably totally the wrong place to post this but it's late and i've spent the night creeping all over the internet at horse tattoos... all advice welcome :D

The stomach is (imo) the best place to get Pharaoh's Horses, but the back is a close second. I think if you go mid/lower back with it, it will be fine but you'll need to have a plan for the upper back that ties in with it somewhat. It's my favorite tattoo image, eventually it will adorn my stomach (I want to get more tattoos first, and also get in a bit better shape). I add all my favorites to my Pharaoh's Horses tumblr, check it out if you still want to look at more horse tattoos :)

I am a ball of nerves right now. I am not sure what I want tattooed and I dont want to have a regret, but I am going in at 2:30 today to get my birthday tattoo. I have like 5 or 6 different ideas and I thought I had chosen one, but then I realized I chose it because of what other people thought. So now I am stuck.

Sometimes you just need to go with what feels right to you at the time and, like @David Flores said, don't overthink it. Hope it goes well and that you get something awesome that you're happy with!

Hooray!! Sounds to me like the most fun EVER!!!

Hurry back and tell us what you got!!

The stomach is (imo) the best place to get Pharaoh's Horses, but the back is a close second. I think if you go mid/lower back with it, it will be fine but you'll need to have a plan for the upper back that ties in with it somewhat. It's my favorite tattoo image, eventually it will adorn my stomach (I want to get more tattoos first, and also get in a bit better shape). I add all my favorites to my Pharaoh's Horses tumblr, check it out if you still want to look at more horse tattoos :)

ooh this provided much more pharoh horse creep fodder... i basically need one. Thank yooou x

did you see the girl with the horses on her chest almost all the way down to her nipples? That one was my favorite.

yeah it makes a really beautiful chest piece. I'm still not convinced i could carry off a chest piece. It does look totally awesome on stomachs, womens aswell.. unfortunately it would be hella distorted on my stomach haha! this is doing NOTHING for my 'calming down with getting tattooed so i don't fill up too quickly' !!!

yeah it makes a really beautiful chest piece. I'm still not convinced i could carry off a chest piece. It does look totally awesome on stomachs, womens aswell.. unfortunately it would be hella distorted on my stomach haha! this is doing NOTHING for my 'calming down with getting tattooed so i don't fill up too quickly' !!!

I feel you, I would never get a complete chest peice, not really my thing. And since when do they say hella in Scotland? It's odd, it's slang that originated in the area Im from. But I digress, I also agree on the stomach thing too. Simply because having kids would wreck it. I know you have the front of your thighs, why not the back of one of them? Just fill it up with the horses?

I feel you, I would never get a complete chest peice, not really my thing. And since when do they say hella in Scotland? It's odd, it's slang that originated in the area Im from. But I digress, I also agree on the stomach thing too. Simply because having kids would wreck it. I know you have the front of your thighs, why not the back of one of them? Just fill it up with the horses?

When MTV happened i guess haha.. you should hear the way some people talk. Perhaps not so much in Scotland.

That's an interesting thought. I've been feeling like i'm a bit out of balance as it were and been thinking about what to get on the back of my thighs.... i feel a phone call coming on !!

When MTV happened i guess haha.. you should hear the way some people talk. Perhaps not so much in Scotland.

That's an interesting thought. I've been feeling like i'm a bit out of balance as it were and been thinking about what to get on the back of my thighs.... i feel a phone call coming on !!

Pharaohs horses on the back of one leg, and as for the other... hmm, what compliments horses?

hmmm i'm not sure, i think i'd leave that up to my tattooer to come up with something complimentary... or if in doubt.. throw some roses and a girl at it? :D

haha but you already have girls on the front.... hmm, idk why, but when i thought about pharaohs horses on one leg, i was thinking rock of ages or light house scene on the other

haha but you already have girls on the front.... hmm, idk why, but when i thought about pharaohs horses on one leg, i was thinking rock of ages or light house scene on the other

totally up for a rock of ages but i think i'm going to have that on my right arm.. i'm feeling the lighthouse idea!

a few shops in my area are having a charity flash walk-in day on Monday and I'm thinking of participating to show support for my city.

Changed my mind about this because my girlfriend reminded me I'll be walking around in the Texas sun next week. I'll have to wait until some other day to get my first walk-in flash tattoo. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up that I would be posting something cool tonight.

tattoo day tomorrow, more work on my left arm. No idea what! There has been talk of a blonde haired lady, mandalas but i have no doubt whatever he comes up with will be fabulous. Only one more session with my tattooer after tomorrow before he's off to travel America for a few months. My body is breathing a sigh of relief!

tattoo day tomorrow, more work on my left arm. No idea what! There has been talk of a blonde haired lady, mandalas but i have no doubt whatever he comes up with will be fabulous. Only one more session with my tattooer after tomorrow before he's off to travel America for a few months. My body is breathing a sigh of relief!

You are getting tattooed at a fast rate... I do not envy the pain you must be going through... and all over your body too, but it's all worth it if you look kick ass

You are getting tattooed at a fast rate... I do not envy the pain you must be going through... and all over your body too, but it's all worth it if you look kick ass

I am getting tattooed at a fast rate! I'm not really in pain as much as just itchy and my immune system is well and truly ready for a reboot! My tattoo artist isn't sure if/when he's going to be returning and i really want the majority of my left arm to be done by him hence the regularity of the appointments!

Being tattooed is also something i've repressed for a long time.. it feels like a relief to finally be allowed to do what i want with my body :)