2013 Philadelphia Tattoo Convention

Not that I know anyone or have any rapport on this site, but I'll be at the convention on Friday and possibly Saturday. I'm going to be getting a reaper on the side on my thigh from Richard Smith of Thicker Than Water/Jersey City Tattoo Co., and I hope to get a little something from Mike Adams and/or Josh Stephens as well. There are so many great tattooers attending that it's frustrating not being able to get tattooed by all of them...I guess there's always next year!

I'll be working the convention this year with Mike Adams, Josh Stephens, and Daryl Rodriguez. Come through to the booth and say what's up! I'm taking appointments as well as walk-ups the whole weekend and will be tattooing designs out of a book of flash I'll have with me. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Hope to see you there!

I'll be working the convention this year with Mike Adams, Josh Stephens, and Daryl Rodriguez. Come through to the booth and say what's up! I'm taking appointments as well as walk-ups the whole weekend and will be tattooing designs out of a book of flash I'll have with me. Hope to see some of you guys there!

I'll swing by to discuss Morrissey....

I'll be here selling prints and paintings and helping Seth Campbell (Cloud City Tattoo) and Will Self out with stuff. This will be the second convention I've gone to and the first I'll be working at (Not tattooing; I am still an apprentice). I'm excited about it, despite people saying that it is chaotic and overwhelming.

• 3 weeks later...

And me, jerkoff!

I had an appointment with Tim Beck Sunday evening, however, he just let me know he won't be able to make it this year. I'm incredibly bummed to say the least. This also leaves me with some allotted tattoo money in my pocket. Any artists you guys would recommend I check out that will be at the convention Sunday who tattoo in a similar vein to Tim?

It's barely raining here at the moment. I haven't gone down to the convention yet, but I can't imagine the weather's affected it at all.

It was considerably slower today than this time last year. Everyone who was staying at my place for the convention has canceled due to weather.

Upside- Seeing Zeke Owen wandering around, Talking to Mr. Andy Perez, Jason Scott, Tron, Josh Hoffman, Eric Perfect, Schweigert... lots of decent tattooers this year.

It was considerably slower today than this time last year. Everyone who was staying at my place for the convention has canceled due to weather.

Upside- Seeing Zeke Owen wandering around, Talking to Mr. Andy Perez, Tron, Josh Hoffman, Eric Perfect, Schweigert... lots of decent tattooers this year.

I was going to try and see how weather is tomorrow and possibly head down. Is is still bad down in Philly?

I am wondering if this storm is going to effect the convention. Already snowing on my way into nyc

Saw on Instagram that @LosingShape already had cancellations so it taking walkups in place of those ...

Kinda masochistic, but I'd trade a cold, bitter trip to the NE to check out the Philly show for the perfect Florida weather we are having ... (The thing is that we've had a miserably warm winter!)