Bottom of Toe Tattoos

GrayCatLove

I saw the cutest tattoo on the bottom of a toe awhile back of Hello Kitty:

Hello-Kitty-tattoo-toe-version.jpg

Ignore her rude gesture. I know tattoos on feet do not last and need retouching. I know they're great places for fun tattoos you don't want really as serious decorations on your corpus, but are fun and have meaning. I love kids, and I'm an Adventure Time fan. I adore dogs, and Jake. Anyone get one of these bad boys on the bottom of the big toe?

Adventure_Time_Jake_Face_Wallet_1.jpg

The lines are simple and seeing that cute little face would cheer me up before long shifts putting my shoes on. Good idea? Bad idea?

I have size 7 US feet, ergo on the smaller, but not super small side. Any experience on pain and how they age? I don't have the greatest pain tolerance, but I can get through a four hour session with no more than the occasional "ouch," swearing, and moan. How quick does it wear and require a retouch?

• 5 years later...
21 minutes ago, Vanessa Rae said:

FIRST OFF, that's is my tattoo on my toe and F*** you for stealing it and F*** your comment about me flipping you off ya snotty piece of shit.

LOL  what did she steal ? all she said was it's a cute tattoo,

and besides,that was 6 years ago ,

I'm sure your toe tattoo fell out long ago. LOL

Edited by Dan