I can top that with a boneified "Professional Tattoo Artist"(as that is what it sez on the certificate) of an 80 hour graduate of the Tattoo Learning Center's back piece and this is truth and reality. Now the guy sportin this is as happy as a two petered pup but when he showed it to me he did the "curtain up curtain down" thing that I've come to recognize of the people who deep down know that it's not good work. Other than that he sounded like a PR rep for the shop.

Jebus!!!

I can top that with a boneified "Professional Tattoo Artist"(as that is what it sez on the certificate) of an 80 hour graduate of the Tattoo Learning Center's back piece and this is truth and reality. Now the guy sportin this is as happy as a two petered pup but when he showed it to me he did the "curtain up curtain down" thing that I've come to recognize of the people who deep down know that it's not good work. Other than that he sounded like a PR rep for the shop.

Jebus!!!

Well the saving grace is that the wearer dosn't have to look at it.

I don't eat in that category of restaurant.

This is is more me.

You made me happy then sad with that single post. Was hoping there was a restaurant that only served pie (sweet) and they were very serious about it, but alas they talking about a pizza pie.

I may have one of the ugliest tattoos to date. I owed my buddy a favor and in return he said let me tattoo something of my choosing on you. He has never tattooed. I said ok. He chose Dick Butt, google it and you will see, he did it as his first and only tattoo so you can imagine how it looks. Actually it looks just like the google image. I love it. One of my favorites.

I may have one of the ugliest tattoos to date. I owed my buddy a favor and in return he said let me tattoo something of my choosing on you. He has never tattooed. I said ok. He chose Dick Butt, google it and you will see, he did it as his first and only tattoo so you can imagine how it looks. Actually it looks just like the google image. I love it. One of my favorites.

That's nasty. You should burn it off omg.

dickbutt_tattoo.thumbnail.jpg

Hahahahahah that is awesome!

You've heard of good ideas that were poorly executed...well to me this is the other way around. I found this when I was looking for Samoan/Polynesian arm/shoulder/chest ideas. Looks like he got a bra tattooed on. I don't think it would have been nearly as bad if he had've let a little more skin show through. Just too much black.

post-51103-146168871145_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hey bro, i hear ya on the sensitive skin areas.  My left arm has been a free hand sleeve project broken into 2 main tattoos and then fill in sessions. Well let’s say after the first fill in session I didn’t wait long enough to try and finish and damn that arm was just painful from the start. I’m 98% done now and had to pull the cord during 2nd fill in session. On the inside of bicep right at the arm pit lit me on fire, lol. Well my point was; try vasocaine lidocaine spray. After you get going on your ink and have broken skin all over, best after outlines, spray the areas and wait 5 minutes and mostly will be numb except in the most sensitive areas. It also helped with swelling, bleeding, and helped afterward not be so sore.  And no I’m not pitching the product, it just really works. 
    • Yep. Some of us have been there. 
    • That's good to know, thanks. With just a little research under my belt so far I've got Billy Hays at Bath Street on the top of my wish list. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Mike Panic
      Note to the moderators, this is my leg, tattoo removal being done on me, not a client / stranger / randoms.
      Back in 1997 I started what I hoped would be an epic leg sleeve - and ended up falling out of love with it about a year or two later. I also added to the back, by a different artist, a totally random piece to what you see here and what's on the side. By 1999 I had zero intention of actually finishing it and started focusing more on work, a career and things like that. Since then I've had several other tattoos that I actually like, but have always dealt with what's that? whenever I wear shorts. Thus, I started having them removed a while ago. Since this piece was mostly grey wash, and put in rather lightly, I've had some really great results after a single treatment. Thursday night I sat through a 2nd treatment on this piece and had 1st treatments on the right side of my leg and a piece on the back.

Healing is going well already and hopefully by the second week of January I can get another treatment.
    • By Mike Panic
      I don't even know what to say Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000 - ABC News
    • By MsRad
      Ok, so I don't talk about politics here, and I'm not about to start (nor do I want this thread to start any political debates), but this is just batshit crazy, regardless of who your candidate of choice is. From the one and only Gawker: