Shark Tattoos for shark week!

Okay since it's shark week let's see some shark tattoos. I will start it off with a couple from my friend Ross Carlson of Living Art Tattoo and Artwork Rebels Portland. Ross coined himself the shark guy in town for a minute. The first tattoo is on me and was one of the first sharks he did the second is his latest shark tattoo.

Funny there are a lot more in the series but they aren't on his facebook. There was a Cholo shark, a lumberjack shark and a reaper shark just to name a few but hopefully I can find some more. but here is another shark I have on me, its a very rare species. Panther Shark Tattoo by Ross Ferrie (design by Ashley Howell) both from Acme Tattoo.

A bunch of tattooers went shark diving for 5 days 2 years ago. Oliver brought some tattoo equiptment, and we all tattooed sharks on each other while the boat was rocking all over the place, and then we all got in wet suits the next day and soaked them in the ocean. The one I did on Oliver got so infected that it's no longer recognizable as a shark. I'll try to find a picture of it.

A bunch of tattooers went shark diving for 5 days 2 years ago. Oliver brought some tattoo equiptment, and we all tattooed sharks on each other while the boat was rocking all over the place, and then we all got in wet suits the next day and soaked them in the ocean. The one I did on Oliver got so infected that it's no longer recognizable as a shark. I'll try to find a picture of it.

I don't know if I posted this before but I tattooed a guy that was on that boat and got one from Oliver. He told me the story and I was like "Holy SHIT that is a great tattoo story!"