gougetheeyes

And then a girl got this on her forehead..

If he knew she was high, it shouldn't matter how many times he asked her. He shouldn't have done it.

Agreed! No question in my mind.

The things I see never cease to amaze me. I dont know which thread to share this link ... hope here is ok. Check out the stupid choices in this clip of a home tattoo removal.

Rednecks Remove a Tattoo With a Knife - Mental Zero - Extreme Videos

hope that worked. Cheers

El

Agreed! No question in my mind.

The things I see never cease to amaze me. I dont know which thread to share this link ... hope here is ok. Check out the stupid choices in this clip of a home tattoo removal.

Rednecks Remove a Tattoo With a Knife - Mental Zero - Extreme Videos

hope that worked. Cheers

El

That looks like one of the worst ideas I've seen in awhile.

Do you also suffer from "beingatotalbiterwithbadinsultsatitis" ? That's more what I gleaned from that video than anything else.

Why would that dude even make the video?

Yeah, it's beyond me why someone would want to take credit for this. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Whatever man. If he wants to take credit, more power to him. No sweat off my nutbag.

Not anymore man. Too old to jump fences now haha!

haha i hear that! But every now and then... It just has to be done ;)

They're all really good dudes. How was the launch? I actually Managed 'The Optimen' and Redtape Entertainment (the label and artist roster) for about 5 or so years, so know those guys really well. It's good to see they just keep on keeping on and doing their thing.

Yeh, it was dope man. K-West came through actually. Thats crazy, Redtape Renegades is the shit. My housemate is the label co-ordinator for Golden Era (Hilltop, Oars etc) So we have a 'history' with Balboa haha. Tommy Illfigga, is a good friend of mine and we hang when he's in Adelaide doing his Tom Tom Club shows, he recorded his Walk A Mile album at my house.

Small e-World!

Ah good old Westy ;) Cheers man, I was/am really proud of Renegades as a release. Glad you dig it! I also love the 'history' phrase used in regards to Balbeezy lmfao. What a character. And I managed Tom for a few years also, the dude is a freak of nature and the nicest guy you'll ever meet (as I'm sure you know haha) Wait up... are you a part of A.E or you wouldn't happen to be be Selina's BF would you?

Just realised we jacked the thread some what so I'll move it to PM

To get back on topic - the girl who got the tattoo was silly and Kevin rocks ;)

Jack this thread all you want. Don't matter to me. I'll be out doing some conventions this year, if anybody has a problem from this point on, let's keep it off the Internet and discuss things on a personal level. I'm getting sick of online flame wars.

Have fun dude.

he just ruined someone's life.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. She made the adult choice to go mark her own body. If she hadn't do you think she'd lay there and allow something so dumb to be forever placed on her face? Nope. There wasn't a fight, or a struggle - Nobody forced her under the needle. Don't crucify the man for giving people what they want, and if you do, make sure you try to do so for every person that sells cigarettes and booze, because they're "ruining someones life" too.