Dumpleton

Dagger through the neck tattoo

20 posts in this topic

Getting tattooed the other day the artist mentions getting a dagger through the neck tattoo would be a good idea, Now all I can think of is getting it done I think I have a problem :D

gougetheeyes and SStu like this

Getting tattooed the other day the artist mentions getting a dagger through the neck tattoo would be a good idea, Now all I can think of is getting it done I think I have a problem :D

The dagger through <anything> tattoos are always awesome. I always thought about getting one. I say do it!

yea dagger through neck is cool as F**K, get it done.

Yeah they rock. I've also seen some cool variations - light saber, arrows, snake, quill and even a hockey stick!

I really want a crawling panther thru the neck...but the space gets smaller and smaller.

exume likes this

Yeah they rock. I've also seen some cool variations - light saber, arrows, snake, quill and even a hockey stick!

I've seen all of these too...

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, dagger through the neck is usually really killer.

If anyone knows of any good dagger flash I would appreciate if you posted it or a link etc.

My next tattoo appointment is this wednesday so I will also speak with the tattooer to see what he thinks, he probably has something in mind as he suggested it in the first place.

cheers

If anyone knows of any good dagger flash I would appreciate if you posted it or a link etc.

My next tattoo appointment is this wednesday so I will also speak with the tattooer to see what he thinks, he probably has something in mind as he suggested it in the first place.

cheers

The guys at CTC put out some killer daggers. All have lsightly different styles, Nick Colella, Mario Desa, Erik Gillespie, check 'em out at The Chicago Tattooing and Piercing Co., Inc. 773-528-6969 1017 W. Belmont Ave.

The shop guy at Black Heart (he used to be at Hot Stuff) has a bass done by Mike Rennie.

- - - Updated - - -

it's pretty badass...lemme see if i can get this link to work.

24734_1101816203102_7569980_n.jpg

Wilhell, writerAZ, JAllen and 7 others like this

@Dumpleton- if you can find the Spider Murphy flash book- there's some great ones in it:

low res Cripwell pic:

tumblr_lgdlrjQT4y1qgg9tco1_500.jpg

Low res Mindell pic:

vialetto05pic10.jpg

Dumpleton and beez like this

the dagger threw the neck is an awsome tattoo that has been done a lot, but thats only because its kick ass. hope you get it!

- - - Updated - - -

mario desa is a bad ass, you can tell his syle from most all others. also mario desa is a bad ass

I'm digging this one up because I've been admiring this design for a few weeks now. I always said that I wouldn't go onto my neck or hands because I wanted to be able to pass for normal.. But a dagger through the neck seems like a compromise: A little bit of love for the neck and general vicinity but I'm guessing still pretty cover-able with a collar: Anyone got one of these on the forum?

Lately I've been looking at some great ones from Mario Desa, and pretty much anyone at Frith Street.

Iwar likes this

Anyone got one of these on the forum?

I got this from Bailey Robinson last year. It barely peaks out of some t-shirts, depending on how loose they are around the neck.

0acdfe6d.jpg

Eilin, mtlsam, exume and 10 others like this